You are not connected. Please login or register

May as well say it.

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 May as well say it. on Mon Feb 29, 2016 3:49 pm

Midnight Blue
Hello everyone I look forward to rping with the rest of you.

View user profile

2 Re: May as well say it. on Mon Feb 29, 2016 3:53 pm

Welcome aboard there, new student! This is Sienna Borne of Team NEWS! Don't worry, I'm not pushing you for an interview just yet, you only just got here! I just wanted to welcome you to the illustrious Syne Academy and hope that you learn a lot, laugh a lot, and learn how to defend our little town of Bellmuse in the best way you can!

Hope you have fun, but for now I have to go chase down the next big story!

This is Sienna Borne, Syning Out~!

Bye

View user profile

3 Re: May as well say it. on Mon Feb 29, 2016 10:33 pm

Hyght Briggs
Oh the pun in that! It's so bad I approve!

How's it going, Midnight? I'm Hyght and I'll be one of the many members of your welcoming committee. Since you're the new squid, how about you tell us a bit about yourself?

I'll let you know a bit about me in turn.

I'm Hyght Briggs, though my real life name is John. I'm a decently skilled role player of some years and like most if not all of the inhabitants of the site, am a HUGE RWBY and Rooster Teeth fan. I'm a huge dork for character development and making characters as real as possible. I've been around the site for about two months so I'm still pretty new myself.

The character I play is a portly cook/baker that is good in academics, loves weaponry and Dust application, and making food for people. He isn't good at combat and doesn't really like to fight. He's a bit of an intellectual but doesn't waste time with large words so much. He's also a people person, preferring to clash with tongues(wink wink nudge nudge) than with blades.

So there's a bit about my character and me. While I'm no MOD, I'd love to help if you need it and I look forward to you getting accepted and joining our ranks.

View user profile

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum