You are not connected. Please login or register

Staff Applications now open

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Staff Applications now open on Sat Feb 18, 2017 2:34 am

Admin
Are you willing to help make the site a better place from the inside? To guide your fellow members whenever they need the help? Well friend, this is the place to come to. We are looking for active members of the site who are ready and willing to help as in official staff member!

Moderator duties include Grading character applications, handling Lien and item transactions, rewarding lien for Hunts and Shadows, Occasionally Playing NPC roles, and ACTIVE (I cannot Stress this enough, ACTIVE) participation in The Staff Skype Chat and Notebook.

We have no set number of positions open right now. We will vote on all applicants equally without thinking o hard about how many we need or don't need. Additionally, we are hiring based solely on How we think you can help improve the site for all members. Past experience or complete understanding of the rules is irrelevant. As long as you are willing to learn, that's good enough for us.

Interested? Great! Just Copy this Simple Template and fill it out, then paste it as a reply to this topic. We are excited to welcome new members into the Staff family~ ^^

Code:
[b]Name:[/b] (Your Account Name Here)

[b]Why:[/b] (Why do you want to become one of our glorious staff members?)

[b]Past Experience:[/b] (Have you had past experience moderating or running another RP site? Put it in here. Disclaimer: Past experience NOT required)

[b]Other Stuff:[/b] (Anything else you think is important for your app? Any extra sizzle to go with your steak? Put it in here!)

View user profile http://www.rwbyrpg.com

2 Re: Staff Applications now open on Tue Feb 21, 2017 4:26 am

Name: Akui

Why: So that there are more staff available to handle requests for the users. I also love helping people! :3

Past Experience: Nothing that really applies.

Other Stuff: I've been here for a long time, and I'm often very in tune with the 'people's voice' as it were, as well as a history of being very active.

3 Re: Staff Applications now open on Wed Feb 22, 2017 8:59 am

Name: Roy Fox

Why: I want to be able to help,
so that more users questions and other things can be taken care of, I just want to help in any way I can.

Past Experience: Nothing noteworthy

Other Stuff: I haven't really been here that long,but I am very active when I get home from work,and am good with multitasking.

View user profile

4 Re: Staff Applications now open on Thu Feb 23, 2017 4:10 am

Name: Lapis L. Valesti

Why: I love Rwby to be honest, and have found the site to be unique with great potential if it can gain a good flow and be consistent with it. Im here to really enjoy Rping, and if it means I have to do a bit of work to help reach that point, I don't mind.

Past Experience: Nothing really noteworthy, though have played Grimm on here (When individuals messaged me informing me its my Post lol. Kind of keep up with things through notifications I get through my phone).

Other Stuff: No sizzle for my stizzle

View user profile

5 Re: Staff Applications now open on Wed Mar 01, 2017 5:52 pm

Admin
Alright, I am Closing apps now, thank you~!

View user profile http://www.rwbyrpg.com

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum