You are not connected. Please login or register

Staff Applications now open

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Staff Applications now open on Sat Feb 18, 2017 7:34 am

Admin
Are you willing to help make the site a better place from the inside? To guide your fellow members whenever they need the help? Well friend, this is the place to come to. We are looking for active members of the site who are ready and willing to help as in official staff member!

Moderator duties include Grading character applications, handling Lien and item transactions, rewarding lien for Hunts and Shadows, Occasionally Playing NPC roles, and ACTIVE (I cannot Stress this enough, ACTIVE) participation in The Staff Discord Chat and Notebook.

We have no set number of positions open right now. We will vote on all applicants equally without thinking o hard about how many we need or don't need. Additionally, we are hiring based solely on How we think you can help improve the site for all members. Past experience or complete understanding of the rules is irrelevant. As long as you are willing to learn, that's good enough for us.

Interested? Great! Just Copy this Simple Template and fill it out, then paste it as a reply to this topic. We are excited to welcome new members into the Staff family~ ^^

Code:
[b]Name:[/b] (Your Account Name Here)

[b]Why:[/b] (Why do you want to become one of our glorious staff members?)

[b]Past Experience:[/b] (Have you had past experience moderating or running another RP site? Put it in here. Disclaimer: Past experience NOT required)

[b]Other Stuff:[/b] (Anything else you think is important for your app? Any extra sizzle to go with your steak? Put it in here!)

Last edited by Leena Lilac on Mon Aug 14, 2017 9:48 pm; edited 1 time in total

View user profile http://www.rwbyrpg.com

2 Re: Staff Applications now open on Tue Feb 21, 2017 9:26 am

Name: Akui

Why: So that there are more staff available to handle requests for the users. I also love helping people! :3

Past Experience: Nothing that really applies.

Other Stuff: I've been here for a long time, and I'm often very in tune with the 'people's voice' as it were, as well as a history of being very active.

3 Re: Staff Applications now open on Wed Feb 22, 2017 1:59 pm

Name: Roy Fox

Why: I want to be able to help,
so that more users questions and other things can be taken care of, I just want to help in any way I can.

Past Experience: Nothing noteworthy

Other Stuff: I haven't really been here that long,but I am very active when I get home from work,and am good with multitasking.

View user profile

4 Re: Staff Applications now open on Thu Feb 23, 2017 9:10 am

Name: Lapis L. Valesti

Why: I love Rwby to be honest, and have found the site to be unique with great potential if it can gain a good flow and be consistent with it. Im here to really enjoy Rping, and if it means I have to do a bit of work to help reach that point, I don't mind.

Past Experience: Nothing really noteworthy, though have played Grimm on here (When individuals messaged me informing me its my Post lol. Kind of keep up with things through notifications I get through my phone).

Other Stuff: No sizzle for my stizzle

View user profile

5 Re: Staff Applications now open on Wed Mar 01, 2017 10:52 pm

Admin
Alright, I am Closing apps now, thank you~!

6 Re: Staff Applications now open on Mon Aug 14, 2017 9:52 pm

Admin
Staff apps are open again!

7 Re: Staff Applications now open on Mon Aug 14, 2017 10:03 pm

Name: Madis Aster

Why: Well, I like this place and the people in it and since I have evil plans, being part of the staff would allow me to make things work better and not screw up!

Past Experience: I was a moderator for an old site I was one, basic school life stuff with paranormal aspect to it. Was in staff for about a year before the site closed due to general inactivity of the members.

Other Stuff: Hmmm... I can bring a cake!

8 Re: Staff Applications now open on Mon Aug 14, 2017 10:10 pm

Name: Ishi

Why: I’ve been around forever and am always around. Can be used to approve and stuff. Am not a shining star anymore.

Past Experience: Naruto: Crisis(The latest iteration) - Katsuo/Gonshiro

Other Stuff: I’m basically always around. Starting college, but will still always be around due to class schedule.

View user profile

9 Re: Staff Applications now open on Tue Aug 15, 2017 2:52 am

Name: Arcen Anokades

Why: Because there's like, four staff. Also cuz I wanna help.

Past Experience: N o p e .

Other Stuff: Heeyy been here a year know how stuff works. And I have no life so I'm always here.

View user profile

10 Re: Staff Applications now open on Tue Aug 15, 2017 4:12 am

Name: Yuri Rastenov

Why: I've been delving into the RWBYverse for some time now and I've been really enjoying the plot aspect of this site. I want to help because I want to see the site grow and prosper in a way that a simple member just can't, as well as place a bit of responsibility on myself for helping newer members learn and enjoy their time here. I love the system that this place runs off of to keep things fair, but really it can be a bit confusing in some places to some newer members and I would love to be a part of making sure that the systems stays comfortable for past members, but also improves to fit the needs of the newer ones.

Past Experience: RP moderator for Friendship is magic (I was a different person then, but experience nonetheless)

Other Stuff: I have been on the site for a year under some different aliases. The jumps came from some personal stuff that led me to take gaps and then shame to admit that I went inactive to most people, so instead I pretended to be newer. I want to get rid of multiple aliases to free up potential FC space, as well as give the full knowledge that with a new chapter starting in my life, the personal problems that gave me problems will no longer exist. Thank you for your time and continued effort.~

View user profile

11 Re: Staff Applications now open on Tue Aug 15, 2017 5:26 am

Name: Salzem

Why: Because I like you people and want yall to have good people running the show X3 (Well... MORE good people X3 I like these mods lol)

Past Experience: None, but I have RP'd for 3 years across multiple sites if that's worth anything. Helped people decipher rules and helped them muddle through fights Xb No actual modding exp though.

Other Stuff: WELL! I'm new here but I like you people and what you're about. Your casual nature and quite-frankly nice and friendly manner is very attractive to me. If it's not too bold to say so, I think I'd fit in in that aspect and I'm always willing to learn the more complicated ropes of running a site. After all, it would make for some great experience. I believe I'd be a good mod for this site because I, for lack of a better phrase am the same but different: Relaxed, present and full of ideas (though not so much I'm going to go all Radical and demand them being implemented Xb) but I'm also not afraid to enforce the rules, beit with a gentle hand at first and a clenched fist in necessary. This place is a good one and I would like to keep it in optimal condition X3 (forgive the little speech lol)

View user profile

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum