You are not connected. Please login or register

GM "Lions Roar" Hunt [Open]

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 GM "Lions Roar" Hunt [Open] on Mon Feb 20, 2017 10:54 am

avatar


Ravana



The Finnek Forests, a perfect location to hunt, the deep blue leaves fluttering about with the whisper of the wind dancing about the azure tree's, the rustle and coolness filling the landscape with an edgy feeling while a lone figure sat up in the tree, he had gotten there about fifteen minutes ago; coming here in a jeep that a person from the town offered to give him a lift. When getting there he found a large tall tree to climb up, his gear clanking as he used his knife to dig into the bark of the large plant life, after using his Semblance to hoist himself up to the level he judges would give him a good 360-degree view with little blockage but good cover from prying eyes, he pulled his gun out, loaded the magazine into the chamber and reset the slide action, loading one in the chamber.

Now, with one thing in mind as his yellow cloak clashed with the blue leaf's, his armor giving him a decent amount of cover from damage and being masked by the vibrant array of ocean before him, he looked down his iron sights to focus on anything that would be moving before him, he wanted to wait until he saw a Grimm, he wanted to be sure his first shot hit its mark and give him time to pop off another one. His whole demeanor was calm, collected and focused which leaked off as a predator watching his game, his hunt was going to be good for the sunlight trickled through the crack in the treeline, making sunlight glimmer off his vizard, his Environmental Stability System kicked in and darkened the shades to prevent glare to his sight.

Mood: Focused
Condition: Healthy
Health 200
Aura 100
Link: Ravana

View user profile

2 Re: GM "Lions Roar" Hunt [Open] on Mon Feb 20, 2017 4:37 pm

avatar



•Liona Mimiko•

You know, The great thing about Bellmuse's pride and joy, the Finnek Forest, was the fact that the blue foliage of the trees seemed to go on, uninterrupted. It made for some Pretty fantastic scenery. The forest was also a fantastic place to find some grimm, what with a whole City next to it and a hunting school in the middle. With so many people, it was clear that the inevitable negative emotions stemming from man and faunus alike would create a prosperous spawning ground for the dark creatures, a negativity that Liona admittedly gave birth to from time to time. Still, seeing as there tended to be a healthy amount of grimm to slay within the borders of Finnek, the young Lion decided that she could go on a bit of a hunt today, maybe even have a light picnic in the meantime.

Though the Trees were still mostly bare, only just starting to recover from the winter season, on could still see the signs of new life beginning to emerge. Besides, this only made it easier to see the Envoys of darkness, lowering any chances of a surprise attack. If Liona was just there fo the sights, she could have waited for the height of Spring. No, She was here for sport, her picnic plans taking a back seat as sort of a reward. Of course, one could only get rewarded for achievements, so where were the grimm? All Liona could see were small blue leaves, the dark bark of the trees, a flowing yellow... what? The man in the tree stuck out like a sore thumb. Yellow was an odd choice of color for a forest like this, But the faunus girl bit her tongue after remembering that Yellow had been her outfit color today, too. However, What also baffled her was the question of how this person had gotten up the tree in such heavy looking armor. a Confused Liona could not help but stare.

•Words•
Post: 329


Total
329
•Status•
HP: 170
SP: 130

3/2/5 (+1)/2

•OOC•















View user profile

3 Re: GM "Lions Roar" Hunt [Open] on Tue Feb 21, 2017 2:53 pm

avatar
Lothric had been walking for quite some time now, wandering through the forest looking for grimm and fighting those he had encountered. His armor had sustained a few new scratches but overall he had not run into anything too dangerous.

Holding his helmet under his left arm and the sword in his sheath, Lothric allowed his gaze to wander around his surroundings as he looked for any movement or shapes that would resemble a grimm. Not finding anything out of the immediate ordinary he lowered his guard and let out a heavy sigh.

"Shan't I find more creatures of dark and twisted design to purify with fire and steel..."

The tone was regal and calm yet a hint of anger or was it frustration could be detected, thinking on his words would also yield the same results. Lothric kept walking until he saw something standing there in the distance, not sure of the shape due to the distance and not willing to take the chance of being ambushed, he unsheathed Sanctus Ignis before drawing it over his left gauntlet and thus creating enough sparks to create flames that started to crawl all over his sword and then up his gauntlet and kept flowing until it engulfed both of his arms from fingertip to his shoulders.

Placing his helmet once more onto his head Lothric secured it hastily not wanting to scar the straps that held it in place too much. He then walked towards the shape and started to close the distance quite rapidly as he sped up his movement. The flames flowing behind him as he held his sword just below the guard on the blade it self and pointing the sword backwards so that he could easier keep his pace.

When he closed the distance enough that he could determine that the shape was human he slowed down to a brisk walk but still kept the flames roaring and held the sword in a firm grip even if it was on the blade it was dull at that place to more easily facilitate a grip and the usage of murder strikes.

View user profile

4 Re: GM "Lions Roar" Hunt [Open] on Tue Feb 21, 2017 3:59 pm

avatar
One Beowulf with 100 hp Level 2

The gentle pad of barren feet meeting muddy forest ground when unnoticed throughout the forest. A bipedal beast, roughly two meters and a half meters in height, had it's nose trained to the sky. It was far from the hunters, near half a mile of thick woodland between it and the impromptu party, but it was drawing ever closer without a clear line of site. They would not see it until it was upon them. The forest was alive, a few rodents were stirring in the undergrowth and the birds in the treetops letting loose their songs... all the while the beast padded through the forest.

Grimm had nothing in their lives, save for hunting the humanoid inhabitants of remnant. It was very much debatable whether you could even class Grimm as "Alive," their bodies did not decay like that of any other being. Turning to dust and arising from nothing, these creatures lived with purpose but were essentially purposeless in terms of the planet's ecosystem.

The beast halted for a moment, sensitive ears picked up a small sound. A small voice far away, it was on the right trail. Now crouching down onto all fours the beast continued, briskly making  it's way toward the hunters.

View user profile

5 Re: GM "Lions Roar" Hunt [Open] on Tue Feb 21, 2017 4:13 pm

avatar


Ravana



A whistle in the wind, the sound of birds chirping in the distance soothed the beings composure more for the anticipation of hunting a Grimm was exciting, though he showed little emotion; for emotion was the enemy of composure and tactical thought process, with his fingers barely over the trigger of his rifle, a rustic looking antique weapon, brown stock and dark gray metal workings. The iron sight slightly adjusted as he twists a few bolts to gain the adequate placement and the vizard of his helmet tracking the distance his weapon could fire by having a bullet trail, this was his way of easily keeping his target for his rifle never had a scope and he never had the appropriate tools to make a scope of any kind.

So with the sudden sound of the birds stopping, he adjusted his stance, he looked about for a moment, finding the cluster of avian-like beings, he knew something was coming but didn't know what; during his scouting he looked down to see a female being close to his tree, "How did she get close to the tree without him?" "How long was she there?" These questions flooded his mind but he gave her a wave of his hand towards the direction he saw the bird cluster, he cocked his weapon, allowing the first shell into the chamber from the magazine, he switched off the safety and pointed his weapon int the general direction he would expect this thing to come, prepared for anything to come out, not even realizing there was another being near him.

Mood: Focused
Condition: Healthy
Health 200
Aura 100
Link: Ravana

View user profile

6 Re: GM "Lions Roar" Hunt [Open] on Wed Feb 22, 2017 12:40 pm

avatar



•Liona Mimiko•

As one might expect, it did not take long for Liona to get noticed, just standing there looking up at Tree Knight. He did not say anything though, he simply made a gesture off into the distance, like Liona was supposed to understand what it meant. She looked toward the Direction he had waved to and saw nothing. Everything was as normal. She then looked back at him and saw him with his weapon out and ready to go. This made the Liona girl even more confused. What was he doing?

"Tch.." Her confusion bred Frustration. She began to walk away, choosing a random direction in which to go. Of course, this direction turned out to be a poor choice, because she soon saw a man in her way. Upon realizing that this man was human, she rolled her eyes and went in the opposite direction, passing the Tree man once more. However, this direction was bad for another reason. She stumbled backward when she suddenly found herself face to face with a Beowulf, startling her into falling back on her rear.

•Words•
Post: 182


Total
511
•Status•
HP: 170
SP: 130

3/2/5 (+1)/2

•OOC•















View user profile

7 Re: GM "Lions Roar" Hunt [Open] on Wed Feb 22, 2017 1:51 pm

avatar
Noticing the humanoid shape moving towards him but then suddenly moving away had Lothric slightly puzzled, continuing with his brisk walk until he reached the area where he had seen the humanoid shape stand by earlier Lothric simply looked around not even noticing the sniper up in the tree.

Trying to locate the other individual was something he gave up on quite quickly as after a few glances yielded zero results, not wanting to was more time Lothric continued in a direction still oblivious to the sniper and thought nothing more of what he had seen.

Suddenly he heard a small thud as if some one had fallen onto the ground, it had to at least be close if he could hear it over the crackling of the flames. Turning his gaze once more to the surroundings he noticed the shape of a Beowulf and a girl that was down on her rear, not wanting to wait for an invitation Lothric simply grabbed the handle of Sanctus Ignis and pointed it at the grimm.

As the sword tip was raised towards the grim the flames that had engulfed his arms moved over towards his sword and covered the blade. It then shot forward at the grimm before dividing into four bolts that split in a dome like shape, each with different speed and aiming for different limbs. Aiming for it's arms and legs Lothric continued to focus on the flames as they closed on the grimm and then suddenly gained speed quickly before launching them selves at him.

Combat:

HP:150
SP:130

Attack:
20 SP used in the 4 fire bolt attack. Each bolt has a dmg output of 5 and are being aimed at the arms and legs of the Beowulf.

View user profile

8 Re: GM "Lions Roar" Hunt [Open] on Wed Feb 22, 2017 3:00 pm

avatar
One Beowulf with 100 hp Level 2

The beast found itself coming face to face with an intruder far sooner than it had expected to. A female, with bright yellow hair and pointed ears, had walked directly into the beast's path. She took a step back and stumbled to the ground, a lack of confidence had washed over her, and so the beast could see her clearly. It let out a loud roar, remaining in it's quadrupedal stance. Priming to pounce upon her when suddenly another made their way through the treeline, less shocked by the beast than their counterpart.

The Beowulf retained a low growl as the man's sword flared, keeping low and prepared to pounce in most any direction... though to be honest this wasn't the smartest of beasts, even for a Grimm, so there was only one direction that it was intent on moving. If it had to take a projectile to the chest and keep moving, it was fairly intent on taking a projectile to the face and continuing to move.

However, as the beast pounced in toward the man in a borderline cat like fashion his projectile widened and split into four. Thus the beast, unintentionally, had completely evaded the man's attack. With the tremendous power of the beast's legs it leaped and pushed down it's lower legs hard toward the man's chest, the man likely still much too concentrated on the conjuring of his semblance to counter or avoid the attack. Wherever it would land following that, be it with it's feet on the man's chest or on the ground where he would have been, it would then make another leap; this time toward the girl. As it jumped it would bring it's right hand down in a slashing motion, hoping to catch her face down to her stomach... though this maneuver would put the beast in quite a crouched and hunched over position due to it's size. Prepared to jump again sure, but it would take a moment to adjust.

Unfortunately for the man in the trees not only was this confrontation happening in the opposite direction of where he had thought it might, but due to the branches and the density of the treeline it would be near impossible to get a clear shot from his current position. However, though he would be within the grimm's sight, if he were on the ground his vision would be much clearer. Only the trunks of the trees blocking his sight, rather than the branches as well.

View user profile

9 Re: GM "Lions Roar" Hunt [Open] on Tue Feb 28, 2017 12:35 am

avatar


Ravana



Seeing the chaos unfold, the being clad in yellow, blue and cream stepped forward, seeing the two figures rush before him, out of his sights and the sound of a beast filled the air, his view was slightly blocked which made his ability to fire pointless as he would miss, so to fix this he manifested his Semblance into its knife form and attached the ring hole to a wire rope at his waist. He then wrapped the cord around the trunk and locked the metal twine within the hook at his knives head, wrapped the wire around his ankle and descended down it like a spider, finally seeing the beast that was causing the problem; "A Beowulf", the thought pondered through his mind as he brought the sights up, or rather down in his case as it was more difficult to aim like this, but he loved the challenge.

He carefully set his sights on the ghastly beast before pulling the trigger with such speed, unlocking the bolt before chambering another shell in, the kick back making him rock back and forth, he suddenly had to deal with another factor, but this was minor as he then pulled the trigger again, making the second bullet fly towards the beast before he unlatched the twine and sliding down to the ground. Then circles around the tree before backing into the shrubbery and scooting in the direction of the wind, so this beast couldn't snuff him out too quickly, then he rests the gun on the ground before chambering another shell, then firing that one, then his last one as the third and fourth projectile soared towards the beasts eyes while the first two went towards its jaws.

Student Ravana's Actions:
  1. 4 out of 4 attacks used.
  2. Used Semblance for minor task, no Aura consumed.

Mood: Focused
Condition: Healthy
Health 200
Aura 100
Link: Ravana

View user profile

10 Re: GM "Lions Roar" Hunt [Open] on Mon Mar 06, 2017 4:11 pm

avatar



•Liona Mimiko•

Well that was embarrassing. Not only did she completely wipeout in front of her intended opponent, It was also in front of the tree guy and what's worse, the confirmed HUMAN who had apparently followed her. Still she had to admit her light luck here. Imagine Liona's surprise when the Grimm decided to go for the human instead of the girl who had just fallen down right in front of it. See? The creatures of darkness, those the feed off of negativity, prioritize eating the Humans. Clearly, Liona's philosophies were not all wrong.

In any case, this gave her an opening. As the beowolf leapt over her in order to get to the idiot behind her, she unsheathed her claws in her right gauntlet and stabbed them up into the beast's abdomen and let its own momentum do the rest. After it had passed, Liona rolled over to her stomach so that she could easily get up, pushing herself in a charge for the Grimm. Of course, She stopped immediately when a bullet from the direction of tree man whurred past her face. whether or not said bullet hit its target was irrelevant. "HEY! Watch what you're doing up there!" She snapped, Now facing the man in yellow, not really caring if it was His fault or hers.

•Words•
Post: 218


Total
729
•Status•
HP: 170
SP: 130

3/2/5 (+1)/2

•OOC•















View user profile

11 Re: GM "Lions Roar" Hunt [Open] on Sat Mar 18, 2017 2:57 am

avatar
Noticing the grimm leaping towards him and as such making him miss with his attack angered Lothric greatly as the beast had so easily avoided what he was exactly trying to ward off with his attack.

Stumbling backwards a good few meters from the kick by the grimm Lothric looked back up just in time to focus on his flames and extinguish them before they sat the forest ablaze, he then heard gunshots being fired and let out a low growl as not only was he dealing with the grimm but a potential idiot shooting at something that was engaged in close quarters with two others.

Hearing the female speak to the shooter or well snap at whoever it was made Lothric nod his head once with a simple "Tch!" as he agreed with her. Letting out a small annoyed sigh Lothric ran towards the grimm, doing so he moved his gauntlet over a small section of the swords strip and used the sparks to conjure fire as he closed the gap with the grimm Lothric swung horizontally from left to right as he aimed at the side of the grimm.

After the swing he adjusted his position and unleashed an over head strike aiming for the grimms right shoulder and then moved his grip towards the base of the sword and unleashed an axe like chop with it at the grimms left shoulder.

Combat:
Hp 150/150 SP 120/150
Semblance buff +2 str -10 SP
Defence 1: 0 dmg due to defense.
Attack 1: Horizontal swing 40 dmg before defense calculations.
Attack 2: Overhead attack 40 dmg before defense calculations.
Attack 3: Axe chop attack 40 dmg before defense calculations.

View user profile

Sponsored content


View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum