You are not connected. Please login or register

Jasmine Levesque. (Complete.)

What do you think of the character?

33% 33% [ 1 ]
67% 67% [ 2 ]
0% 0% [ 0 ]
0% 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 3

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Jasmine Levesque. (Complete.) on Tue Jun 06, 2017 2:33 pm

avatar
Syne Academy Enrollment Form

Basic info:
Name: Jasmine "Rouge." Levesque
Age: Nineteen.
Birthday: October 23rd.
Gender: Female.
Race: Human.
Height: 5,3,
Weight: Never actually says it, but looks around 110-145 (125.)


FC: (Commission preformed by: http://rideovadio.deviantart.com)





http://rideovadio.deviantart.com/art/Request-4-685422892


Stats:
STR:3
DEF:2
RES:4
SPT:3
Aura 150|150 HP

Personality:
Major: Undecided.

Quote: "I may have been scared, and afraid, before, but now... I'm ready to avenge my Mother."
Likes: Listening to rock music, Playing bass guitar, and sleeping in.
Dislikes: Any form of Grimm, People who discriminate, for any reason, cheating/dirty fighting, self sacrifice, and makeup. (FC isn't 100% accurate, as it has makeup on.)
Fears: Her father, Darkness, and strangers.
Talent: The ability to manipulate others.
Weakness She believes in fighting honorably, while many of her opponents wouldn't.

Overall Personality: She's mysterious, and cunning. Due to her mother's demise, Jasmine has always been shy, and she pushes people away, hence she's afraid of losing them. Her father's neglect and abuse didn't help that either. As she generally distrusts the people she meets. If she were to ever open up to someone, she'd be stoic, and sarcastic, but, she does have a happier side of her, most people just don't see it. She has poor social skills and prefers to work alone. (She'll have to get used to working with a team.) Jasmine lies a lot about her past, most of the lies she says, are about her mother and father. Usually saying her mom left her at a young age, and that her father was just as about okay, as anyone, not revealing his abusive side. She constantly attempts to dodge anything asked about her, that's personal. She doesn't open up to people quickly, and it takes a long time for her to trust people. She also carries herself in a way, that seems refined, and well-mannered, she doesn't slouch, she has a formal way of speaking, and she always delivers manners, even in a causal setting. It's something her aunt taught her. Even though she acts all well-mannered and refined, most people don't take her seriously cause of her high pitched voice.

Abilities:
Something She's Good at. Persuasion.
Something She's bad at.
Dust refining.

Aura type: Speed.
Aura Color: Purple.
Semblance: Basic Control of Rain and Fog.
Armor Form: A black and white metal briefcase, with a Jasmine flower on the front, Inside is a series of springs, gears, and pulleys, allowing for customization, and transformation, to two weapon types. A special feature of the case itself, is that it can be used as a shield in case of incoming fire. The material used to make the case, is as strong as the material used to make the blade inside. It has physical resistance, but is weak to dust-type attacks.
Weapon Form: Upon opening the briefcase, the gears inside weir up to create a specialized steel katana, with an engraving of her mothers name, on the blade. The katana, though once red, is now purple, stylized for Jasmine, it has a black leather sheath, although, not normally used, cause of the briefcase, can be used in the case of needing the blade to be at the ready.

History and Sample
History:
Having tragedy strike at a young age. Jasmine Levesque was forced to be raised without a mother, and a abusive father. On days where she remembers the attack on her once peaceful, self-dependent village, comes the thought of a day clouded with confusion and rage.

From what Jasmine can remember, a large amount of Grimm attacked her village, and killed her mother, she may not remember a lot of the attack itself, but she remembers seeing her mother die in front of her, to a large, disturbing, abnormal Grimm.

Throughout the years of her childhood. Jasmine had a bunch of scuffles and arguments with her father, usually ending up with bruises. Eventually, her aunt and uncle decided that it would be wise to take Jasmine away from her father. Her father, of course, tried to convince her aunt and uncle that he wasn't what they took him to be, but they didn't believe him for a second, they knew that Jasmine wouldn't lie about his distasteful actions, and he was angry when she left, spending his days drinking more than he used to.

A little while after her departure from her father's home, Jasmine started learning about semblances. At the time, she didn't know hers, and she wouldn't know what hers was until one day, she became very, very, emotional about her mother. Her aunt and uncle didn't know what to do, and couldn't console her about it, no matter how hard they tried. Eventually Jasmine got so emotional, that when she started crying, it started to rain. And this lead to the discovery of her semblance.

Her aunt, and uncle. Had three special items given to them, from Jasmine's mother. Before her death. She told them that one day, Jasmine would need these items, to become what she was always destined to be. One of them was a Jasmine Flower. Another one of the items was a specialized metal briefcase. And lastly, the final item was a silver necklace, with a pendant, the shape of a Jasmine flower.

Her aunt and uncle didn't give them to her, until they believed it was time she was of age. At thirteen, Jasmine's life changed. She was going to become a huntress. Or so her aunt and uncle believed. At times Jasmine complained about being a huntress, and became stressed out during the first months of training, but her uncle always reminded her of how her mother was once a huntress, and a damn good one at that, and that it would only be right to carry on her mother's cut-short legacy. Jasmine agreed to being a huntress, due to two main factors. One, being that the Grimm killed her mother, and Two, the fact that her mother's legacy as a legendary hunter was cut-short, and that she could bring it back, in spirit, and become a legendary hunter, herself.

Her mother was simply known as Rouge, as a huntress. And so, her aunt and uncle thought it'd be only fitting, if, that, 'Rouge.' Was Jasmine's huntress nickname. As to carry on her mother's legacy. At first Jasmine thought the idea of being a huntress was scary. Because of that fateful day, when her mom died, in front of her very own eyes.

But, Jasmine enjoyed the idea of getting revenge at the monsters she used to have nightmares about. Her aunt and uncle trained her, vigorously. Specifically in the art of swordsmanship, and marksmanship. They trained her to hone her reflexes, and steady her aim, taught her ways to parry, and dodge her opponents, constantly tested her speed, along with training in the code of honorable fighting, and engaging in duels, one of the main ways Jasmine trained, was through fencing.

She also endured a vigorous workout regimen, some say it was a brutal way to train, but Jasmine never gave up on it. It may be unrealistic, for her age. But she was more than capable. She was a strong-willed, and determined kid. And this determination, and the six long years of training, got her accepted into Syne Academy. Currently it's her first year of Syne. A short while after being accepted into Syne, Jasmine got a letter from her father, seeking forgiveness for what he did to her, when she was younger. She threw the letter in a fireplace, and that's the last contact she's ever had with her father, and the last contact she'll ever want.
RP Sample:
"Jasmine! Can you keep that darn music down?!" Her uncle yelled to her, from the bottom of the stairway, Jasmine, of course, pretending to not hear him, continued jamming out to her blaring vintage rock n' roll album, she knew what today was, today was the day, where she would finally leave home, and head to Syne academy. She honestly didn't know what to feel more. From all the emotions running in her head, the two most important ones were fear, and excitement. She wondered of all the new, wonderful, things she'd learn, and of all the ways to become a huntress. She soon shut off her music, and went downstairs to great her smiling aunt. "Oh Jasmine, I'm so proud!" She said, sounding happy for her. Jasmine scoffed. "Don't be too proud yet, I can still mess this up." She said in a stoic tone. Her uncle soon came into the room, with a frown on his face. "We wouldn't put you through all that training, and hard work, just for you to not put your best effort into Syne. We want you to do your best. And work hard in there. We want the best for you, and this was the best we could do." Jasmine stared at her aunt and uncle, and finally said. "Thank you... Both of you, you've done a lot for me that I don't think my father ever would. I'm glad I get to go to Syne." They exchanged a few more words, then their goodbyes, and Jasmine went off on her way to Syne.



Last edited by ChaoticIdeas on Fri Jun 09, 2017 2:33 pm; edited 26 times in total (Reason for editing : Finalized OC. Ready for review/approval.)

View user profile

2 Re: Jasmine Levesque. (Complete.) on Tue Jun 06, 2017 2:37 pm

avatar
I honestly don't think it's that good. But I'm open to feedback, and I'm trying my best!

View user profile

3 Re: Jasmine Levesque. (Complete.) on Tue Jun 06, 2017 3:47 pm

avatar
Going to pipe in here real quick and direct you to the template code that we have See if that helps you with your character okay? Link: http://www.rwbyrpg.com/t6-character-template


_________________
View user profile

4 Re: Jasmine Levesque. (Complete.) on Tue Jun 06, 2017 3:51 pm

avatar
Sno Lagu wrote:Going to pipe in here real quick and direct you to the template code that we have See if that helps you with your character okay? Link: http://www.rwbyrpg.com/t6-character-template

I thought I followed the template, I just changed the weapon, part.

View user profile

5 Re: Jasmine Levesque. (Complete.) on Tue Jun 06, 2017 3:57 pm

avatar
No no no I am meaning the code itself take this version and copy and paste it somewhere else and then take the code that I am giving you here and copy and paste it into the forum post and erase any fill in your info (in the space that looks like this) as for the img code you copy and paste an image link into it.

Here is the code: vvv

Code:
[center][size=18][blur]Enrollment Form[/blur][/size][/center]

[center][img]IMAGE HERE[/img][/center]

[u][b][color=darkred]Basic info[/color][/b][/u]
[b]Name:[/b] (Full name of your chara)
[b]Age:[/b] (How old is your chara?)
[b]Birthday:[/b] (Don't worry about the year.)
[b]Gender:[/b] (Male or female)
[b]Race:[/b] (Android, Human or Faunus.)
[b]Height:[/b]
[b]Weight:[/b]
[b]Face Claim:[/b]

[u][b][color=darkred]Stats[/color][/b][/u]
[b]STR:[/b]1-5
[b]DEF:[/b]1-5
[b]RES:[/b]1-5
[b]SPT:[/b]1-5
[color=#ff0000][b]Aura[/b] 150[/color]|[color=#0000ff]150 [b]HP[/b][/color]

[u][b][color=darkred]Personality[/color][/b][/u]
[b]Major:[/b]
[b]Likes:[/b] (At least three)
[b]Dislikes:[/b] (3+)
[b]Fears:[/b] (3+)
[b]Talent:[/b] http://www.rwbyrpg.com/t2210-skills-list
[b]Weakness[/b] http://www.rwbyrpg.com/t2210-skills-list
[b]Overall Personality:[/b] (at least 100 words here)

[u][b][color=darkred]Abilities[/color][/b][/u]
[b]Aura type:[/b] (See the Aura and Semblance Rules to know the types.)
[b]Aura Color:[/b] (up to you)
[b]Semblance:[/b] (See Aura and Semblance Rules. Describe your semblance here.)
[b]Item 1:[/b] (Weapon/armor/Dust, and describe.)
[b]Item 2:[/b] (Weapon/armor/Dust, and describe.)

[u][b][color=darkred]History and Sample[/color][/b][/u]
[spoiler=History]300+ Words please.[/spoiler]
[spoiler=RP Sample]150+ words[/spoiler]


_________________
View user profile

6 Re: Jasmine Levesque. (Complete.) on Tue Jun 06, 2017 4:00 pm

avatar
Sno Lagu wrote:No no no I am meaning the code itself take this version and copy and paste it somewhere else and then take the code that I am giving you here and copy and paste it into the forum post and erase any fill in your info (in the space that looks like this) as for the img code you copy and paste an image link into it.

Here is the code: vvv

Code:
[center][size=18][blur]Enrollment Form[/blur][/size][/center]

[center][img]IMAGE HERE[/img][/center]

[u][b][color=darkred]Basic info[/color][/b][/u]
[b]Name:[/b] (Full name of your chara)
[b]Age:[/b] (How old is your chara?)
[b]Birthday:[/b] (Don't worry about the year.)
[b]Gender:[/b] (Male or female)
[b]Race:[/b] (Android, Human or Faunus.)
[b]Height:[/b]
[b]Weight:[/b]
[b]Face Claim:[/b]

[u][b][color=darkred]Stats[/color][/b][/u]
[b]STR:[/b]1-5
[b]DEF:[/b]1-5
[b]RES:[/b]1-5
[b]SPT:[/b]1-5
[color=#ff0000][b]Aura[/b] 150[/color]|[color=#0000ff]150 [b]HP[/b][/color]

[u][b][color=darkred]Personality[/color][/b][/u]
[b]Major:[/b]
[b]Likes:[/b] (At least three)
[b]Dislikes:[/b] (3+)
[b]Fears:[/b] (3+)
[b]Talent:[/b] http://www.rwbyrpg.com/t2210-skills-list
[b]Weakness[/b] http://www.rwbyrpg.com/t2210-skills-list
[b]Overall Personality:[/b] (at least 100 words here)

[u][b][color=darkred]Abilities[/color][/b][/u]
[b]Aura type:[/b] (See the Aura and Semblance Rules to know the types.)
[b]Aura Color:[/b] (up to you)
[b]Semblance:[/b] (See Aura and Semblance Rules. Describe your semblance here.)
[b]Item 1:[/b] (Weapon/armor/Dust, and describe.)
[b]Item 2:[/b] (Weapon/armor/Dust, and describe.)

[u][b][color=darkred]History and Sample[/color][/b][/u]
[spoiler=History]300+ Words please.[/spoiler]
[spoiler=RP Sample]150+ words[/spoiler]

I just did it while you typed that XD it looks much much much better now, thank you!

View user profile

7 Re: Jasmine Levesque. (Complete.) on Tue Jun 06, 2017 4:09 pm

avatar
Alright you are missing and FC at the top of the code that I just showed you there is a line that says center img] Right here put an image link [/img(I am not putting all the brackets in because then it would activate) And FC or Face Claim is basically what your character looks like. and that is why on the template there is an section that says Face Claim: which is where you put the source of your face claim which means who is this character. Here use one of my characters as and example. Link: http://www.rwbyrpg.com/t1143-lucas-neel-complete

Also I would like to explain how spoilers work. there is a code for History that is a spoiler code it is also in RP sample. The code looks like spoiler="History"] This is where you put your history [/spoiler

This is what an image code looks like when it is done properly:



And this is what a proper spoiler looks like

You can click this:
Hi there!~


_________________
View user profile

8 Re: Jasmine Levesque. (Complete.) on Tue Jun 06, 2017 4:10 pm

avatar
Okay you got spoilers down now all you need is an FC


_________________
View user profile

9 Re: Jasmine Levesque. (Complete.) on Tue Jun 06, 2017 4:22 pm

avatar
Sno Lagu wrote:Okay you got spoilers down now all you need is an FC


Dunno how to get a good face claim, without someone else drawing it.

View user profile

10 Re: Jasmine Levesque. (Complete.) on Tue Jun 06, 2017 4:43 pm

avatar
A face claim can be any anime character or drawing as long as you include where you got the image and an image link in the Face Claim: section


_________________
View user profile

11 Re: Jasmine Levesque. (Complete.) on Tue Jun 06, 2017 4:44 pm

avatar
Sno Lagu wrote:A face claim can be any anime character or drawing as long as you include where you got the image and an image link in the Face Claim: section

I know, I just prefer an actual drawing if anything, but I'll upload one for now.

View user profile

12 Re: Jasmine Levesque. (Complete.) on Tue Jun 06, 2017 4:45 pm

avatar
I can help you try and find a FC if you need it just tell me what you imagine your character to looks like and I can send a few images to see if you find one you like


_________________
View user profile

13 Re: Jasmine Levesque. (Complete.) on Tue Jun 06, 2017 4:47 pm

avatar
Sno Lagu wrote:I can help you try and find a FC if you need it just tell me what you imagine your character to looks like and I can send a few images to see if you find one you like

That's kind of you, thank you!

A small framed, short, (5,2,) skinny, girl, with big amber eyes, and purple pixie-cut hair, there's a couple of black streaks along with her hair. She has a clear complexion, and freckles. She also doesn't wear any makeup of any sort, she doesn't believe in it, and believes that it hides your true self.


2 Things I definitely need.
1. Pixie-Cut hair.
2. Big eyes.

The purple hair and amber eyes don't really matter to me. at the moment. I'm currently working on a drawing for her, and I've also requested more talented artists on deviantart to do one for me.

View user profile

14 Re: Jasmine Levesque. (Complete.) on Tue Jun 06, 2017 5:14 pm

avatar
Alright for me the first girl that comes to mind is Yuki Nagato from the Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya and I will include 2 images (and links) of some fanart images and an image of how she looks in the anime

Yuki Images:

These next one are from unknown sources but if you just put the image link in the FC spot it will be fine. As long as it is a drawing really anything can be an FC.

*Note- Some images might be a little big so click on the link if you can't see them. You might have to save them and resize them yourself and upload them to something like photobucket to get an image link that makes it fit in the image code*

FC Options:

Another character than comes to find is Kusanagi Motoko  form Ghost in the Shell.

Kusanagi Motoko:

I hope some of these help you find a food FC


_________________
View user profile

15 Re: Jasmine Levesque. (Complete.) on Tue Jun 06, 2017 5:25 pm

avatar
Sno Lagu wrote:Alright for me the first girl that comes to mind is Yuki Nagato from the Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya and I will include 2 images (and links) of some fanart images and an image of how she looks in the anime

Yuki Images:

These next one are from unknown sources but if you just put the image link in the FC spot it will be fine. As long as it is a drawing really anything can be an FC.

*Note- Some images might be a little big so click on the link if you can't see them. You might have to save them and resize them yourself and upload them to something like photobucket to get an image link that makes it fit in the image code*

FC Options:

Another character than comes to find is Kusanagi Motoko  form Ghost in the Shell.

Kusanagi Motoko:

I hope some of these help you find a food FC


Thank you so much! Um did I put the FC down the right way? :o

View user profile

16 Re: Jasmine Levesque. (Complete.) on Tue Jun 06, 2017 5:32 pm

avatar
Sno Lagu wrote:Alright for me the first girl that comes to mind is Yuki Nagato from the Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya and I will include 2 images (and links) of some fanart images and an image of how she looks in the anime

Yuki Images:

From anime:

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/ByNnQc2CIAAsvvv.jpg


Fan Art:


Oh, and I'm unsure if I should include a clothing style, and a more detailed appearance section. Also what do you think of the weapon? (Sorry I'm just really OCD with this and want it perfect.) :0
http://img12.deviantart.net/ce10/i/2013/283/a/7/yuki_nagato_by_ry_spirit-d6pwluz.jpg




http://data.whicdn.com/images/27681943/large.jpg

These next one are from unknown sources but if you just put the image link in the FC spot it will be fine. As long as it is a drawing really anything can be an FC.

*Note- Some images might be a little big so click on the link if you can't see them. You might have to save them and resize them yourself and upload them to something like photobucket to get an image link that makes it fit in the image code*

FC Options:

Another character than comes to find is Kusanagi Motoko  form Ghost in the Shell.

Kusanagi Motoko:

I hope some of these help you find a food FC

View user profile

17 Re: Jasmine Levesque. (Complete.) on Tue Jun 06, 2017 5:36 pm

avatar
That works yeah nice! I'm happy that I could help you find a FC that fit your character. Once your character is complete either me or a member of staff will look it over and grade it ^_^


_________________
View user profile

18 Re: Jasmine Levesque. (Complete.) on Tue Jun 06, 2017 5:37 pm

avatar
Sno Lagu wrote:That works yeah nice! I'm happy that I could help you find a FC that fit your character. Once your character is complete either me or a member of staff will look it over and grade it ^_^

:D

Is there anything you see that I should work on? Or do you know anything I can add? I don't want to ask for approval when I'm not ready :0

View user profile

19 Re: Jasmine Levesque. (Complete.) on Tue Jun 06, 2017 5:46 pm

avatar
Well your weapon can only have one from starting out you can later use XP you've gained from being in RP threads to upgrade your weapon to tire 2. Think of it like an MMO you never start out with all the good stuff you got to level up and upgrade your stuff.

*Note- You can have duel weapons if they are the same weapon EX: Duel Pistols*

Also you are able to have 2 items a weapon and item #2 can be either a form of dust which you get 5 free uses before having to by more with the forum's currency Lien or you can give yourself armor. But this armor can be one of 2 types it can either defend against dust or defend against physical attacks


_________________
View user profile

20 Re: Jasmine Levesque. (Complete.) on Tue Jun 06, 2017 5:47 pm

avatar
Another note you can have your weapon also be used as a form of armor


_________________
View user profile

21 Re: Jasmine Levesque. (Complete.) on Tue Jun 06, 2017 5:48 pm

avatar
Sno Lagu wrote:Well your weapon can only have one from starting out you can later use XP you've gained from being in RP threads to upgrade your weapon to tire 2. Think of it like an MMO you never start out with all the good stuff you got to level up and upgrade your stuff.

*Note- You can have duel weapons if they are the same weapon EX: Duel Pistols*

Also you are able to have 2 items a weapon and item #2 can be either a form of dust which you get 5 free uses before having to by more with the forum's currency Lien or you can give yourself armor. But this armor can be one of 2 types it can either defend against dust or defend against physical attacks

Ohhh. Well I only suppose I'd have the briefcase and the sword, then? And not the crossbow?

View user profile

22 Re: Jasmine Levesque. (Complete.) on Tue Jun 06, 2017 5:49 pm

avatar
Sno Lagu wrote:Well your weapon can only have one from starting out you can later use XP you've gained from being in RP threads to upgrade your weapon to tire 2. Think of it like an MMO you never start out with all the good stuff you got to level up and upgrade your stuff.

*Note- You can have duel weapons if they are the same weapon EX: Duel Pistols*

Also you are able to have 2 items a weapon and item #2 can be either a form of dust which you get 5 free uses before having to by more with the forum's currency Lien or you can give yourself armor. But this armor can be one of 2 types it can either defend against dust or defend against physical attacks

Cause well I only have one weapon, it just has three forms.

View user profile

23 Re: Jasmine Levesque. (Complete.) on Tue Jun 06, 2017 5:51 pm

avatar
Sno Lagu wrote:Another note you can have your weapon also be used as a form of armor

I'd do that. I'm just not good with armor. :o Well I might be.. I'm just not entirely sure of how good I am with describing it.

View user profile

24 Re: Jasmine Levesque. (Complete.) on Wed Jun 07, 2017 5:58 pm

avatar
Approved


_________________
"Call me short and your life'll get a whole lot shorter."
View user profile

Sponsored content


View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum