You are not connected. Please login or register

[Private - Invite Only] Hutin' Time.

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 [Private - Invite Only] Hutin' Time. on Thu Jul 13, 2017 8:27 pm

Bellmuse, the location before Syne academy, he knew he was going to have to travel through the villages to get to his destination, truly, his travel was by foot due to his rather innate anger issue due to the time he spent alone slaying weak Grimm, the amount of Lien he earned was spent to maintain his gear which left him penniless. Such a tragedy he faced, hungry and tired from his journey, but now he was in a small town called Springwood by the notice boards and signs welcoming many who approached, but upon reaching it the place was a wreck, rubble littered the area, people crying and the smell of death filled the air about the place. "What is going on here?" The figure asked himself, the cumbersomely hefty slow breathing crept out of the azure hood the figure had upon his frame, the plate armor covered in scratches and some dents, but nothing to hamper his movement, a enormous blade upon his right shoulder, nay did it move due to a strap about the guards. Which the figure seemed to be holding a loop of some sorts to keep it fixed in place while slowly walking, the seventy-two inch tall figure towered over some people while others were able to look at him with even height, six feet wasn't too uncommon of a height.

Upon reaching the center plaza of the town, he shifted his head about for the whispers of many were clouding the air about the location, all which was concentrated on the silver-grey figure, the colour of blue additionally left their lips and how tattered it looked, it was nothing he hadn't auricularly discerned afore but when a male approached him being dressed in such fashionable attire, it took the male off-guard. "Forgive me sir, but you wouldn't be a Hunter from Syne by any chance?" "If so, are you here to give us the assessment on our town?" "A few days ago we where attacked by Grimm, but thankfully a few Hunters saved us." With a heavy sigh the heavily armored figured held up his left hand as he shook his head towards the figure, clearly this man was the mayor or chief, it was clear by his stature and tone of voice, but was only lead by his own deep toned one. "No, but I am a Hunter in a sense that I track Grimm down." "I'm not apart of this Syne, but I was on my way to them." Clearly the mayor was displeased with this answer as he bowed to the steel cladded male, turning away and walking away to shoe people away from crowding him. "They where attacked by Grimm.. seems my help will be needed here." He mentally conceived to himself as he took a seat on one of the now ruined dihydrogen monoxide fountain, abstracting his blade from the position afore stabbing the tip into the ground to keep it stable as he placed his hands together and reposes his chin on the top portions of them.

View user profile

2 Re: [Private - Invite Only] Hutin' Time. on Thu Jul 13, 2017 9:49 pm

was invited

Walking from Bellmuse to Springwood the short hair, long-eared Fox Faunus walked up to a blacksmith shop. “Yo, Mr. Chrome you hear.” The Faunus called just to receive a simple response. “Yeah, over here I am guessing you came for your sword?” The blacksmith answered, grabbing the end of a massive metal object that he had lied across the ground as he is incapable of lifting it once it came within view the faunus ran up to it. Gripping the objects hilt and steadily lifted the massive blade off the ground. “This is amazing how much do I owe you?” Just as he asked, the blacksmith spoke. “Free for dealing with those Deathstalkers, by the way, how are you lifting that?” He asked the Faunus, but he just replied,

“Had to make my body tougher due to my semblance here I will demonstrate.” the Faunus said walking outside of the blacksmith shop holding the blade in a horizontal fashion. He slowly brought it over to his right side, taking a step forward with his left foot his aura channeled through his arm and the blade. The massive blade, leaving his right side and stopping on his left with a loud crack and boom to be heard easily throughout the vicinity nearly breaking nearby windows. "How does Bellringer sound for its name?" The Faunus asked

Weapon Bellringer Obtained::
A Great Sword Measuring seven foot eight inches long eight inches of which are the hilt and pommel. It also carries with it a great weight of 300 pounds the color of the massive sword is different from the other blades as it radiates an Orange light.

View user profile

3 Re: [Private - Invite Only] Hutin' Time. on Thu Jul 13, 2017 10:01 pm

As time passed onwards, the figure kept his position, letting his thoughts murk about, stew in the brine of his brain, but before long something caught his attention, or rather a sound did, a loud crack off someplace near him location, the sound however made several people jump from the sudden shocking boom, but this sound was not normal for a forest village. "Someone firing off a gun?" "Hmmm... this isn't good for moral here." "Better check it out." A simple phrase he retorted as he stood up, ambulating in the direction of the loud burst, prehending his blade along the way, the metal grinding upon earth rang in the air for his blade sang a wondrously maleficent tune, which gradually faded but was superseded by the loud clank of it reposing against the right shoulder pauldron, his greaves crunching the earth and grass that came into his path. The thick aura he was giving off felt heavy, rigid and rather daunting as he approached the vicinity of the sound, peeking around the corner of a nearby building he saw a male figure with a enormous orange weapon which he seemed to have swung, however despite the size, the armored male cared little as he walked out of cover.

"Please, mind keeping the noise down?" You're making the villagers near shiver with fear." "After they where attacked, you're now making loud booms come from nowhere." "Quite the act." His phrase for some eccentric reason rhymed, something he wasn't attune for engendering, but either way how silly it sounded, he made his point across the male figure, the silver armor he dawned clanked as each of the segmented metal plates shifted against each other, his tattered azure cloak fluttered about. As one hand was curled around a loop of leather, holding a half behind his right shoulder, but the near Kupo of his azure hood and silver helm made his words seem almost hollow in nature, the only thing that could be seen from under the hood was just the tip of the figures nose and chin, but nothing more as a stream of heavy cold breathe seeped out into the air about him. But shortly after staying in his location, the six foot tall figure sighed, turning his frame away from the male towards the other individual, a gruff appearing individual, whom he assumed was the blacksmith who forged the blade this stoic being held in his hands.

View user profile

4 Re: [Private - Invite Only] Hutin' Time. on Fri Jul 14, 2017 12:11 am

Swinging the giant blade a few times at full speed, he had created multiple explosion sounds from the sheer force of the blade breaking the sound barrier, the edge of the blade began to glow. More after each swing due not do to his semblance or aura, but due to the friction of the air against blade making it edge extremely hot. However, the Faunus who was testing his sword was interrupted by a complaint about the explosion sounds he was creating with his sword.

The Faunus turned to see and armor clad man “To be honest, I would have believed that they would be happy to hear the sound that took down the Grimm, not but a week ago, However, my intent was never to frighten anyone and Chrome, thank you for the sword. It is exactly what I needed.” The Faunus stated before thanking the blacksmith, “anytime let me know if you ever need maintenance done to it or enhancement.” Chrome replied before heading back into his smithy, the Faunus then turned his attention to the armor-clad man, “I am still trying to figure out why no other Hunter’s or Huntress’s came to help. Because there was only three of us that happened to be there, we took down two Deathstalkers. However, the Grimm are starting to get too close to the town, anyhow the name is Ray, Kurama, Allen, what might your name be?” Ray asked after stating his own name in a polite manner Holding out a hand for a handshake as he lifted Bellringer over and onto his shoulder resting his outstretched arm on top of the hilt. “Are you curious as to what was making the explosion sound?” Ray questioned the armor-clad fellow

Information
Attacks Commenced: N/A
Damage Calculated: N/A

Stats
STR: 5: (35 with weapon) Physical Damage
DEF: 1: 5 Physical Damage
RES: 1: 5 Dust Defense
SPT: 5: 25 Dust Damage
Speed: 8: 4 attacks

HP 150/150
Aura 150/150

View user profile

5 Re: [Private - Invite Only] Hutin' Time. on Fri Jul 14, 2017 1:33 am

Upon hearkening to this males words, swinging the massive sword of his several more times, it made him hold up his left arm, blocking any dust that could drift into his hood and when the figure told him about how no one came to assist them a week ago, it made more sense of the time frame about the attack, the mayor said a few days, but seven is more than just a few. And then the designation of the blacksmith came into entelechy for the gray shelled figure as now the disruptive Faunus placed his blade upon his shoulder afore ambulating towards him, revealing their denomination to be "Ray", but when the hand came up to greet him, the figure took a step back for convivial interaction wasn't his greatest forte, he was hesitant in reaching out to this person which indefinitely resulted in his arm falling back to his side and him digressing from this kind individual. "Sorry, I'm not much of a people person." "I-I'm... Fade." His hollow words filled the air about him, his tone almost seeming to be distant, cold, cruel in a manner for he tilted his frame away from this person, allowing his shoulder to face them, the large pauldron holding several scratches to it, clearly showing that his armor was not new, nor was it anyways meant for show, but his blade on the other hand was perfect, just like it was recently forged.

View user profile

6 Re: [Private - Invite Only] Hutin' Time. on Sat Jul 15, 2017 4:27 pm

“Okay then, might I ask you, what brings you here Fade.” Ray asked pulling his hand back before adjusting Bellringer on his shoulder, letting out a bit of the laugh “I mean of course, Besides the loud concussions sounds.” while waiting for a response, Ray walked into the smithy, Turning to Chrome. “I am going to test this beauty of a sword on some Grimm. I will let you know how it does when I get back.” Ray announced exiting the building. He turns to fade. “Well I am going to take care of some Grimm would you like to help? Because you look like a capable Hunter” Ray question at the press down on the hilt of his sword to lift the blade into the air, so that it would be out of the way for pedestrians.

The sun began to peek out from behind the clouds, allowing his blade to shine a brighter orange than with the cloud cover, before he could say another word the blacksmith came running “Oh, Ray I forgot to give you this since the sword is an unconventional size. I had to make a sheath wrapping“ after a fight simply place the blade down on the wrapping after it is wrapped simply snap the buckles. The way it buckled seemed to be fashioned in a way that all Ray had to do was flick his thumb and the massive sheet would fall to the ground. “Thank you, Chrome” and with that, Ray returned his attention back to Fade

Information

Stats

HP 150/150
Aura 150/150

View user profile

7 Re: [Private - Invite Only] Hutin' Time. on Sat Jul 15, 2017 6:19 pm

The males voice, this Ray, asking him the reason why he came to the village, why he came here, it was more than most would ask the tall male figure other than why he was carrying such gear, but when the word Grimm popped up, a tension built up inside hi frame and his Aura flashed suddenly, releasing out a cold evil and tormented sensation around his body. "If it's Grimm you're hunting, then count me in." "That's why I'm here, to rid this world of those pathetic insects." He proclaimed while grabbing the half of his weapon, gripping it greatly as the crunching of metal filled the air, He proclaimed while prehending the moiety of his weapon, prehending it greatly as the crunching of metal filled the air, creaking and grinding against each other as he ground his teeth, the flash of vexation was filling his frame as he followed behind Ray, visually perceiving the boy with such a magnificent weapon, it didn't bother him at all so long as he could avail with slaying the beasts. The heavy plate armor he wore clanked with each movement he made, the metal boots crushing the ground beneath him as the azure blue cloak swayed and danced behind him, the dark grotesque blade sung a marvelous song as he swept it about his body, pulling it off his shoulder and dragging the tip along the ground, cutting into it and leaving a trail behind him. "Let's begin then Ray."

View user profile

8 Re: [Private - Invite Only] Hutin' Time. on Mon Jul 17, 2017 3:25 pm

Feeling the aura Fade was emitting, Ray took a step forward releasing his aura in the same fashion, but with a calmer and joyful sensation. Before hearing Fade agree to go on a Grimm hunt, Ray then stopped releasing his aura as he felt there was no need to before he led the way toward the road that led in and out of town. “I guess I should mention I have never really ever used a sword so keep a safe distance. I do not want to accidentally cleave you in half.” Ray said with a chuckle while he continued walking down the path as his mind began to wonder,

“Where do Grimm come from? It is very unlikely that they just pop out thin air. I guess I will have to study up on that since I'll be joining the Academy soon.” Ray’s mind wandered as he walked down the path before he realized that he needed to explain his semblance. “Hey Fade another head up my semblance is basically raw speed, although I am slightly stronger than average only due to me needing, a sturdier body to withstand the impact of my speed. In fact, about 10 days ago all three bones in my right arm were shattered due to me going at full speed and using my bare fists to fight a Beowulf, but enough about me What about you? I can tell you have a lot of malice toward Grimm,” Ray asked as he could still feel the sensation Fade's aura gave

Information

Stats

HP 150/150
Aura 150/150

View user profile

9 Re: [Private - Invite Only] Hutin' Time. on Fri Jul 21, 2017 12:10 pm

Feeling the sensation coming off of Ray, much like his own, but a more chipper aura, Fade just sighed as he followed behind him watching the region about them and listening to his new comrades tone when he spoke out. "I've been using a sword since my military days." "If you need some pointers, I came provide them." "All you need to know is this, use your shoulders to swing and put your body into each swing." He verbalized wit ha hearty tone, pulling his blade upwards, dragging the tip along the ground, sparks marginally flickering about as he placed the edge along his shoulder, he smiled under his hood, if Ray could optically discern it, all he would optically discern it a glimmer of white teeth in the darkened region. And as he trotted forwards, going past Ray which caused him to +pick up speed from a slow walk to a peppier job and turned around afore pulling his great sword off his shoulder, holding it afore him, pointing the tip towards Ray as his other hand was overlapping the elongated arm while his hand was held in a clenched fashion.

"I can teach you young knight." "To wield such a massive weapon." His words rang out into the air afore long he returned to his docile stature, placing the edge of his sword along his shoulder while his other one went limp, the shimmering blue orbs were glowing under the dark patch of fabric which was his hood, the azure tassel dangled abaft his head and this silver cap ricocheted off light. The hideous gray armor creaked about as he shifted his frame, a few strands of his dark hair slipped from his forehead and creeped out from under the hood which caught him off-sentinel, causing him to utilize his free hand to pull them abaft his auditory perceiver which revealed some of his face, an adolescent, handsome male with a goatee. And after he was done, readjusting his hood, he turned back around, sanctioning Ray to pass by him and then following shortly after his comrade would pass him, going back to observing the terrain, being on guard.

View user profile

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum