You are not connected. Please login or register

LIGHTNING STRIKES THE BEACH (RAID/Open-To-Eight-Not-Just-Six)

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

avatar
Lying on the hard stone surface that was just 30 feet from the beach, Ray’s eyes snapped open His entire body tingling from the attack that his sword had conducted. His eyes were no longer a silver blue as they morphed orange with the pupil changing its shape to like a cat eye. Noticing civilian staring at him “What the hell why are Y'all still here, I would suggest continuing to leave the area.” Ray stated. With a bit irritation in his voice

Pulling his knees to his chest, he quickly thrust Leg outward jumping to his feet. In one swift movement, even though he was back on his feet. His hair remained to stick up, but not from the electricity but from his Fox fauna’s blood that ran through his veins had begun to heat up. Walking over to where his sword had landed, he pulled it from the concrete before rushing back toward the beach. Reaching the very last step before the sand Ray used part of the stairs launching himself forward throwing his sword once again in hopes of diverting any more electricity as he ran towards an elderly man who looked to be stuck unable to move very well

Ray swiftly, but gently lifted the man up before starting his run for the staircase as he did so. He made a mental note of who was left on the beach and where the Grimm had gone

Information
Attacks Commenced: N/A
Damage Calculated: N/A

Stats
STR: 5: (+1 Power aura type) (40 with weapon) Physical Damage
DEF: 1: 5 Physical Defense
RES: 1: 5 Dust Defense
SPT: 5: 25 Dust Damage
Speed: 8: 4 attacks

HP 40/150 (Used physical defense Attack did 75 damage)
Aura 50/150 -20



Last edited by Ray Kurama Allen on Sun Sep 17, 2017 5:13 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Grammar edits)

View user profile
avatar
Ishi got absolutely rocked when he got hit.  He hurt. Sure, he could probably take another. He could PROBABLY, take another. He felt it. This is why he was the doctor and not the adventurer. He didn't particularly like getting hit with lasers. it was not fun. It wasn't fun at all. He would not do this every day of the week, even if he was paid a million lien. However, for a one time fee, he could be convinced that to tank these lasers. However, right now, there was no promise of payment. There was just the promise of more pain as he watched the dragon re-submerge.

.He had a bad feeling about this. A terrible, no good, rightly terrible feeling about this. He couldn't actually take a hit, the longer he thought about it. Therefore, he had to fix himself.

He put his own hand to his stomach, and sort of accelerated his healing factor. He was feeling better already.

He started the run while healing himself.  He ran over to the civvies, and saw the dragon reemerge.

Ah Fu*k.

He knew he had a terrible feeling.

He saw the girl take civvies out of the beams path, as she got there a few second before him. He was a middle-aged man after-all. Time seemed to freeze, but really it didn't. He just had a single though.

Do I?

He do.

He stabbed his sword in the ground and bolted to behind Val’s shield.
---

20/200 aura.



+40 health

80/100 Health

View user profile
avatar
After walking around aimlessly for what felt like an eternity, Pagos was finally interrupted by the sounds of pure chaos coming from the distance.  He had only been here for a day, and he was already hearing the screams of civilians, and he was now about to see why.  Making his way to what he assumed to be the source of the sound, he came across a beach in total mayhem.  Some sort of Grimm was in the ocean, and the beast was so infuriatingly far away that there was nothing he could do to attack it.  It wasn't like he could swim to it either, being to heavy and also below freezing temperature would just put himself in danger if he went in the water.  Running down to the beach, Pagos came to witness yet another scene of pure fear.  Innocent civilians were running from the beach in an attempt to escape the Grimm, and their only hope were the people bringing them to safety, the people who he assumed to be huntsmen and huntresses.  One of which seemed like she was going through hell to save a few people as well.

This winged huntress seemed to be healing two civilians, but she was starting to look pretty roughed up.  Sprinting down to her, he positioned himself in the way of any incoming attack, activating his semblance to make a sphere of ice around him.  "Hey there! If you'd like me to, I'd be happy to take a hit, as long as you get those ones to safety.  Oh, and sorry about the cold!" It was always important to keep people happy in a crisis situation right? Right.  Pulling out his pair of weapons, Kronen, he prepared his body for what he assumed was going to be quite the hit.  "As soon as they're moving, you'll be able to get them away from here right? Oh, and is this going to hurt as much as I think it's going to?"  It was impossible to tell, but even though he was making jokes about this situation, Pagos was actually terrified of what was going to happen if he couldn't block the next attack.  He didn't know how to heal people, and he's only seen this person do that.  If she goes down, what was he going to do?  Rejecting the thought, he turned to face the beast and prepared to jump in the way of it's next attack to shield this newly met healer.

_____________________
HP: 200/200
SP: 85/100 -20 Defense Semblance Used +5 Recovery Aura

View user profile
avatar
After reaching the stairs, Ray had arrived just in time, hearing the new face ask if the attack is going to hurt. “Yes, yes it will. I have been hit twice.” Ray stated as he reached the top of the stairs, handing the elderly man to somebody who was capable of getting him out of harm's way as he had the job of rescuing others that were still on the beach

Racing to the bottom of the stairs, Ray was about to use his semblance before taking notes that his natural aura barrier was becoming thin instead of launching himself. He went to a full out Sprint for the closest civilians that he could spot, which happened to be a mother and her infant the mother seemed to either has fainted or was knocked unconscious. He carefully cradled the child in his left hand while the child’s mother draped over his right shoulder.

Quickly and carefully, He turned toward the stairs and began to run as fast as he could, while still holding the child and mother just before reaching the stairs. He remembered that the new person had made the air temperature drop for some unknown reason, just before heading up the stairs. He adjusted his aura. To go around the mother and child to protect them in the cold for only the second it takes to pass through. However, it was strenuous using the same amount of aura as his Mach Step

After reaching the top of the stairs, he began looking for someone to take the child and mother to safety. Two men quickly ran to him. Swiftly and carefully transferred the mother to one of them, and the child to the other; Ray was not big on detail that he could tell that they were some sort of police or military force. Due to the gear, they were wearing Ray then turned and began heading downstairs wanting to reach his sword before the Grimm’s next attack reaching the blade. He pulled it from the sand. Moreover, moved and planted it back into the sand not but five meters in front of the newcomer in an attempt to hopefully draw most of the power in the attack away from the stairs and the ones guarding them

Information
Attacks Commenced: N/A
Damage Calculated: N/A

Stats
STR: 5: (+1 Power aura type) (40 with weapon) Physical Damage
DEF: 1: 5 Physical Defense
RES: 1: 5 Dust Defense
SPT: 5: 25 Dust Damage
Speed: 8: 4 attacks

HP 40/150
Aura 30/150 -20 (Use to protect and infant and mother from the cold)



Last edited by Ray Kurama Allen on Sun Sep 17, 2017 5:52 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Grammar)

View user profile
avatar
Beach HP: 1085/1250


The creature's central blast would indeed be drawn to the group, huddled together on the beach... but they had set a single lightning rod in an attempt to deal with three bolts. This would not work as efficiently as they anticipated as a result. It was fortunate another boy, weakened from the Grimm's blasts he had already taken, opted to plant yet another rod directly before the group. Now the metal mass was so great that most all the bolts would be pulled toward it. The first blast, that sent out ahead of the following two, would strike the freshly planted sword. The pair behind it however would do... the conduction leaping additionally to the doctor's sword... and then the shield. Having passed through the ice it had indeed been made weaker, however with the remaining force of the electricity these two weapons would push against the shield and force it off of the ground; slamming into the android that stood in front's chest. Electricity would course through him, lessened yes but still quite potent.

The beach had almost cleared by now, those who were injured had long since fallen unconscious and the bulk of civilians had long since fled the beach. Really now all that stood before the dragon was the hunters, standing their ground and standing strong... the beast saw no more reason to be here. It would emerge from the ocean, spreading it's wings and letting out a deafening roar, before diving straight down into the deep teal. The splash would create quite the swell, visible for miles around, but the waves would not approach the beach... at least not with any force. It would take some time but soon Civilians would come out of hiding, emerging from Creek's tavern and the surrounding buildings, the creature had not been defeated... but the beast was indeed gone. It had returned to the sea where it belonged.

There was quite the applause at this, civilians not returning to the beach but praising their defenders from afar. The day had been won due to their efforts after all! Ambulance ships would come to collect the injured, the broken and beaten, and soon the beach would fill once-more under the watchful eye of the hunters. Those who had risked their lives would be rewarded, not just monetarily, but in experience! This was an encounter the island had never seen the likes of, something brand new!

---
Final Notes!

Alright, you all get 1500 EXP from this event however as reward for defending the citizens of Bellmuse in addition you are receiving 5 times the remaining civilian Hp! This grants you all 1085 x 5 = 5425 Lien! As Gm I will be taking my lot on Pluton.

View user profile

Sponsored content


View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum