You are not connected. Please login or register

Module 01: R&R and social interactions [Private - Amber / Invite only]

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Head was ringing painfully with the sound of a lot of people packed in what was a relative small room. She always tried to track ongoing conversations, but she didn't have nearly enough computing power to track hundreds going on at once. It overheated her logic circuits and led to a more than irritating ache in her temples. At least she knew she was assigned dormitories now, a team or fellow students weren't implied. She glanced at the small paper, before crumpling it together and putting it in one of the pockets of her white overcoat, which hung loosely from her upper arms like it always did, before settling down the scythe. Her hand came to rest on the doorknob and she slowly pushed it open.

And the door was too small. She put her foot under the bottom of the scythe's pole and tipped it, holding it slightly diagonal. Before slowly navigating it through the door. A pain, in truth, but hell. She needed to get the weapon inside, no? She just couldn't leave hallowed justice outside, now could she? It'd be taken-.. If anyone had the strength of lifting it. She stopped halfway through the door and started to ponder the sentiment.

View user profile
After her completion of her paperwork and the location of her Dorm, the Amber locked female only left her white lab coat upon her bed along with the dirty blue dress shirt, her black skirt with some thigh high stockings and her tan hued heels. This was before anyone was in the room, her duffle bag upon the side of these neatly folded clothing attire, after her little adventure of looking about the academy grounds and the small crime scene she made her way back towards the dormitory. She needed to put her clean clothing up and place her dirty ones in a hamper, and upon reaching the doorway of her dorm she heard something or rather someone on the other side which caused her to go defensive. "Who the hell is in here?" She softly remarked as her metal arm bracers suddenly turned into arm length combat gauntlets, the edged claws turned the doorknob and flung it open, using one hand to defense her neck while the other was in a piercing fashion.

"Who is in here?!" She retorted in a defensive manner before spotting another figure in the room, the sight of a scythe also caught her attention, whomever this person was, the amber haired female knew her not, nor why she was carrying a crop tool around with her. "Who are you?" She asked as the sudden motion caused her earbuds to fall out of her ears and strike the ground softly which made her jump slightly before easing up slightly. "Why are you in my dorm room?" "Please tell me." Her request was most likely going to be answered by some remark from the figure before her, her emerald eyes locked upon this person while her oval glasses slid down on her nose bridge slightly, making her eyes squint due to the change in sight. She sighed and used her spear fashioned hand to push up her glasses, making her large glasses slide back up properly upon her face, all while she adjusted her stance, still using her one hand to defend her neck from the large scythe that this person had encase they swung their weapon in reaction.

View user profile
"Oh hello!" Mathilde beamed as she put the scythe carefully against he furthest wall, glancing over her shoulder at Amber. She pulled off the white, enameled coat and used the massive scythe as a makeshift coathanger. Standing there in the black leather corset, the thigh high leather boots. But what would be the biggest distraction would be the decorative.. Scarring? That ran from her diaphragm,across her collarbone, all the way over her shoulders and unto her upper arms. She stepped towards Amber, hands raised in a disarming gesture, gloved by deep red and black leathers. "Mathilde Harmaa, who do I have the pleasure with?" She offered a small smile, lowering her hands again, clasping behind her back.

"I.. Was assigned this room," she explained, brow furrowing slightly. "From what I see, there are two beds.. So I presume we're in this place together?" Her lip twitched upwards in a faint smile. "That.. Makes us.. Roommates!" She beamed at the prospect, before shaking her head, letting out a soft cough to collect herself. "I'm sorry. Whom do I have the pleasure of meeting?" She glanced at the gauntlets brandished again and let out a soft huff. "And maybe talking without the weaponry works? It's rather.. Discomforting."

View user profile
When she heard the females voice ring out, greeting her and then trying to gesture her to stand down in a manner, considering her disarming hand stance, the amber haired woman lowered her hands before standing straight up, and with a quick flick of her wrist her gauntlets reverted. Returning to their bracer like stance, but not being removed from the emerald eyed female who listened to her so claimed roommates words, and upon hearing the name Mathilde Harmaa ring out into the air only a subtle tone was followed when she requested a name. "You can call me Amber, Amber-Vera Picard Genesis." She stated out before speaking once more, placing her hands inside her side pockets. "Just call me Amber or Vera, I don't mind." Amber stated as she observed Mathilde's gestures, her stature of stance and the tone of her voice, clearly she was unsure about Ambers position, she did barge in and activate her weapons, however despite this she knew it wasn't the best course of action.

"So, we're roommates then, I presume you have all of your accommodations set up?" Amber inquired as she waltzed behind the elaborately clothes female, seeing her corset and the rest of her attire which made Amber ponder slightly about whom her roommates social status was. "So, your clothing is quite... interesting, where did you obtain it?" "I presume from some fashion designer establishment?" Her mature tone voice rang out once more, Amber upon her bed, unzipping her duffle bag and pulling out her clean clothes inside it, using her shoe to open her bed floor dresser. Placing her clean attire inside it before shortly closing it, the last clothes she places were her undergarments, a few pairs of blue, pink and violet lace panties and bra's, and once done she grabbed her dirty clothes, the lab coat, blue shirt and skirt. Turning about and tossing them into a hamper near her, and with a quick motion she sat back down onto her bed, the bland hued sheets crumpling beneath her, she crossed her legs over one and another before leaning in, looking at her new acquaintance. "So... tell me about yourself, don't be shy, I don't bite... hard."

View user profile
It seemed her future roommate was rather quick on the uptake and agreed to stow her weapons without needing much more convincing. She would hate to have gotten in a fight this early on. At all, even. She was among allies, friends. Like minded individuals who sought to valorously protect what they held dear to them. There were differences. But even students, were typically regarded as heroes and heroines. And it was up to them to live up to the expectation and rise to the challenge. Mathilde smirked slowly. "Amber. You can call me Mathilde, or Math for short," she made a lazy gesture with her hand. "Dorky name, but it works," she added, before slowly peeling the rather tight, short gloves off and discarding them on the bed. "Well, my bag had some issues processing, so I'm picking it up later."

She laced her fingers together and stretched softly, shoulder joints popping slightly as she did. "Oh? This?" She smirked slowly. "Dramatic, no?" She moved over towards her bed. "Let's.. Just keep it at reflecting a very poor lifestyle. I'd feel bad and uncomfortable in anything else." She turned around, tapping the decorative scars on her body. "These the same." She turned around again and grabbed the matress on her bed, slowly inching it off and placing it on the floor, before taking a step back, leaning down and inching her fingers under the wooden frame, before lifting it and turning it on it's side. "I'd like to add unable to sleep on anything with springs or boards -also- being a side effect," she concluded, placing the matress back in place.

She leaned against the frame now posted against the wall, folding her arms. "Well. I was born and raised in Atlas. Shyne, or rather, Bellmuse is nice and far away from Atlas," she answered with a chuckle. "I did a bit of fighting there, a bit of training," she nodded at the scythe. "Scythe wielder, obviously. I wanted to enroll as far away from Atlas as possible and, well. You can guesstimate the rest." She shook her head with a soft chuckle. "What about you?"

View user profile

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum