You are not connected. Please login or register

Journey, or the Tales of a Lost Ninja

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Journey, or the Tales of a Lost Ninja on Tue Oct 10, 2017 3:33 pm

avatar
Vanilla walked through the woods as the sun was setting. The ivory coated young man was lost. The townspeople had said that the Academy was through the woods. Well here he was! Walking through the woods, and was getting more and more lost. Maybe he should've just took the bullhead like everyone else that was heading towards the academy. Sighing, the ninja kicked at a rock sending it flying towards a random direction until it was out of sight. Taking a canteen from his hip, the young man attempted to take a nice long drink of tea. The only thing he tasted was dust, and not the substance that helped people fight against the monsters of the world.

Frowning, and shrugging. Vanilla decided that since he was likely going to be spending the night in the woods he might as well get a fire started and brew some tea. Luckily he had a camping set for tea making. The only thing he needed was the water, and to purify it. But first, he had to find a nice defendable location. Scanning the surroundings he saw a smallish but dark cavern in the distance. 'It'll be perfect,' the lad thought before heading towards the cavern.

(Rolled: 1(Beowolf), 2(One), 1(50-75 HP), 5(2 Def/Res).)

View user profile

2 Re: Journey, or the Tales of a Lost Ninja on Tue Oct 10, 2017 4:01 pm

avatar
The Beowulf was having a relaxing time in its cave. Or as relaxing as it gets. There was two other grimm fighting it out in here,trying to figure out who would hunt and who will stay. It laid its head down,trying to ignore all of the commotion in the back when it smelled something familiar. It raised its head,sniffing out the scent and found it near the cave. Human. It slowly stood up and crawled out of the cave,trying to not grab the attention of the other wolves. It crawled down in the grasses,but stealth isn't much if an option,especially with the dying grass and the hunter seeming to come towards it. It stood straight up making its presence known. Standing on its hind legs,it walked over to the hunter at looked at him. It wasn't that big,being the grunt of the pack,but it can still hurt a hunter. It raised its claws high into the air and brought them down on the hunter's head. It grabbed at the hunter,and if it actually grabs him,it will throw them into a tree. It stood on its four legs once more and let out a low growl,signifying that it was ready for the hunter to attack. It stood its ground,ready to take any of the hunter's attacks.

Stats
Attacks:10 damage if hit
HP:75

View user profile

3 Re: Journey, or the Tales of a Lost Ninja on Sun Oct 22, 2017 6:30 pm

avatar
"Well, aren't you a shorty…"

Those were the only words out of the ninja's mouth as the Beowulf charged at the human. Sighing, the man gripped the hilt of his tachi, that had been a parting gift from his clan. Unsheathing it slowly, the man would allow the beast to graze it's claws against his head knowing that his aura prevented most of the damage from the assault. Looking bored, and back peddling away from the claws before they could grab ahold of him. Vanilla wasn't injured that much, he had let the beast have the first blow but it didn't do much. The ivory clothed ninja wondered briefly if there were more Beowulves around and if they would come to this one's aid. But it appeared not. Gripping the blade tightly with both hands, the man brought the tip up at the Beowulf's left arm, under the armpit. Vanilla was attempting to disarm the Grimm, quite literally.

Stats
Attack: 6x5=30+10=40
HP: 100-5(10-10 but due to system: 5)=95

View user profile

4 Re: Journey, or the Tales of a Lost Ninja on Sun Oct 22, 2017 8:02 pm

avatar
The Beowulf was not ready for this. Its arm has been cut clean off. It stumbled backwards at least 2 feet before tripping. It stood back up and ran at the hunter. It lunged at hi,trying to tackle him,before it swung its only arm at him. Hit or miss,it would crash on the ground and run at the hunter again,flailing its arm around trying to hit him,before deciding to just bite down on the hunter. It would move back further into the trees and ducked down. This guy is tough. Really tough. He just sliced the Beowulf's arm off with ease,and is probably coming to kill him while he waits. The grimm sunk even lower,not ready for what is ahead. Is the hunter coming for him? Is he waiting? Or is the Beowulf already considered dead? Maybe it just survived attacking the hunter.

Stats
Attacks:15 damage if hit
Health:45

View user profile

Sponsored content


View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum