You are not connected. Please login or register

[Private - Invite Only] Clash of Great Forces

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 [Private - Invite Only] Clash of Great Forces on Thu May 03, 2018 6:03 am

As the week passes onwards, the students of Syne continuing their daily routine of lectures, training and hunting, it seemed as though this was the norm, a certain individual was more lethargic with her daily routine, the small boyish figure whom was well known for her monstrous prowess. The always single eyed lass; Shun Shinobu, with her right eye typically covered by her deep chocolate brown long locks, only letting the topaz orange gem to glimmer which complimented her olive toned skin, today she was alone, not with Ray at all. Which was a let down as she wanted to at least hand out with her crush, she was coming to terms with her emotions and feelings for him, and she realized that she wanted to become as strong as him, mentally and emotionally. The gentle sound of her bare-feet filling the air was a subtle but welcoming one, like the pitter-patter of a child's feet, she rushed quickly through the halls of Syne Academy, she wanted to reach the training hall like he did a ew days ago with Allen.

Upon reaching it, she saw that the damage they did was repaired, this was a relief considering how powerful she was physically, Ray wasn't a slouch either, but due to her pure raw strength; she wanted to refine it and become more in control, so before coming to the training room she put on some weighted gear. Covered slightly by her red garbs, her dark leather pants with the red flame decor along the entire piece, even the yellow cloth wrapping with a brown outline, held firmly by a red waist strap all had some weights under them. The bandage wrappings around her chest were holding a chassis of weights, along with that the wrapping on her arms held the same object, giving her weapons more weight behind her punches and her kicks which held the same thing. All together she weighed nearly one-hundred pounds heavier, as she kept her brothers red leather jacket on her, the 61.2 inch tall figure seemed to be consumed by the attire as it was for someone much larger, she made her way over to the punching bags and set one up.

"Alright, like master showed me." Her rather feminine voice range out, she picked up one of the seventy-five pounds bags of sand, placing it over her shoulder while dragging a heavy twenty pound steel chain to hook it up, after finding a hook, she quickly sat the equipment up, the sight of a child-like figure moving this around would shock anyone. After setting the sandbag up, she began loosening up, doing some stretches while keeping her coat on, wanting to keep her boyish appearance encase anyone came in, which meant deepening her voice slightly, after fifteen minutes or so Shun stood up and began lightly tapping the punching bag. Her weighted hands made it slightly sway back and forth, she was holding back a ton of her strength, which got her to being kicking it as well, using her Kulong Martial Arts (Muay Thai style) to make the bag swing more. She braced herself when it came flying back at her, she used her strength to instantly stop it, but quickly pushed back to start up her training, the sounds of a grunt and yelp filled the air with each punch as the small figure danced around the sandbag, dodging and punching when she got the chance.

View user profile
Rika was bored.  She’d been working on a way to test out her fighting style better than simply fighting Grimm, since the ones she’d fought hadn’t really given her a real chance to practice as much as she’d prefer.  The pigtailed faunus wasn’t exactly satisfied with that, despite the fight going well. The fact was that in order to really try things out better she’d need to find someone to actually fight against in order to see how well things went as a true martial arts style. The issue is that there weren’t a lot of non-weapon fighters around, most used their weapons primarily, while Rika mostly used hers secondarily while focusing more on her dust-based arracks, and recently she’d been trying to shift into the dust-based martial art she’d been making.  While there were plenty who PRACTICED unarmed fighting on occasion, she had yet to find anyone who actually took it seriously as more than just a secondary skill incase they needed to fight without their weapon.

The pigtailed girl had found a way to easily use dust without constant need to draw crystals or vials thanks to her bracers and the hidden compartments within them.  Still there was an issue with the solution, mostly that she still couldn’t use the effects of dust from her legs and feet, something Rika thought of as a problem, but one she’d need to figure out a solution for later on.  The pigtailed girl had decided to go to the training room, but without a good opponent to practice with she couldn’t really perfect the style she’d been developing.  The pigtailed girl had been about to begin her own practice when the sounds of someone else’s  training distracted her.  Rika followed the sound to see what looked and sounded like a boy training in a style she wasn’t familiar with against a sandbag.   She could tell there was pretty good strength behind those attacks. Especially when the guy stopped the bag altogether when it came to close to striking them back, he was small, heck probably only a little taller than the pigtailed faunus herself.

“Wow, ya aint bad,  never seen that style before.” Rika’s voice cut in, the pigtailed girl suddenly getting just close enough it might make someone uncomfortable without putting herself in real danger.  She blinked a bit at how girlish the guy looked considering before shrugging off the oddity as probably not important.
"Don't think i've ever seen ya here either...I'm Rika!"

View user profile
The time while training seemed to last for quite some time as Shun was focused in her training, punching the sandbag while dancing and zipping about like a buzzing stinging bee, her strikes being precise while packing a punch, enough so to keep the seventy-five pounds bag swaying. But as soon a the enjoyment of solace enveloped her, it was quickly disrupted by the sight of a crimson locked lass with pigtails, this disruption was during a strike of hers which makes the bag sway back and with the person distracting Shun causes the heavy leather sack to hit her, causing her to jolt back which quickly angers her. "ARGH!" "Bloody bollock!" She screeches out, her voice going slightly higher pitch before suddenly Shun unleashes her true strength by accident, the power behind her next punch was far more monstrous as when it made contact, not only did it burst the punching-bag, but snapped the chain and pulled the faceting out from the ceiling which were dead bolted. Sending the contents forwards and into the wall, making it not one crack the wall, but shake anyone near from the shockwave from her fist, before she realized it, Shun had lost control once again which made her sigh before slowly turning to the person before her.

"S-Sorry about that..." She said as the dust of sand settled from her rightful rage induced moment showing off the truth behind the façade that she was hiding, trying to hide the girlish tone in her tone while realizing this Rika mentioned about her Kulong Martial Arts, which was one of three branches she was taught. "T-Thanks, it's Kulong Martial Arts, my master taught me it along with two other branches as well." Clearly this person would be more focused on what the dark haired figure did just now, quickly as the mess started Shun looked over at it, and rubbed the back of her neck before walking to the disaster that she caused. Picking up the heavy chain which was in pieces and putting them inside the bag, or rather what was left as it was spit into several pieces, almost like a water balloon popping, as Shun did release her aura into the sand which considering how hot it got, turned it into glass which was all over the ground. "Oh... um... don't mind me... just... being... me I guess?" After her comment, she quickly took what she could over to the storage room, put the contents into a trash-bin and quickly darted out before closing the door, not wanting to bother with filling out a form, Shun quickly walked back to the figure before speaking. "Sorry, I'm Shun... Shun Shinobu."

Last edited by Shun Shinobu on Sun May 06, 2018 7:56 pm; edited 1 time in total

View user profile
Rika snickered at the boy’s surprise before the bag had hit her, which made the pigtailed faunus feel a bit bad about it, that probably didn’t feel too good after all, and the next few moments proved that effectively. The Pigtailed girl watched wide-eyed as the boy’s attack seemingly sent out a shockwave of its own, seemingly shaking the world around them.  It would probably be terrifying to anyone with any sense. Fortunately, Rika lacked that asset and as such she had a different reaction to the accidental show of force. She laughed out loud, clearly entertained by the destructive force and wondering the best way to convince the seemingly monstrously strengthed boy to have a spar with her. Seemingly unnoticing the change in pitch or the way this person was trying to hide the tone of their voice. “That was great! Do it again!” The entertained redhead grinned as she looked over the damage before realizing that the guy probably couldn’t do it again without something to hit, that sucked but it was still awesome to see.

She didn’t pay much mind to the apology, though even if Rika had heard it she wouldn’t have believed it to be needed The guy had run out by the time Rika was done inspecting the damage, her eyes moving from the ceiling where there was some minor damage to where they had been only to have seen them go somewhere, a second later they returned, apparently having been cleaning up the chain and sack. Though the pigtailed girl could still see some steel mixed with the glass and sand on the ground. She had heard the name of the style and was eager to see the other two almost as much as she was to get another show of that strength the guy apparently had.   “I’m Rika, Nice to meetcha!” She said, extending.

“howdja do that anyways?” She asked, she could probably do similar with thrust dust, but she hadn’t seen any dust…maybe some hidden under the guy’s wrappings on his hands?  She did notice something appeared to be under them, maybe something with dust inside?"

View user profile
As Shun listened to Rika exhibit excitement to her destructive nature after the chaos she inflicted on the poor punching bag, hearing ask for it to happen again, Shun took a slight step back at the uncanny nature of this person. "Why?" She simply asked her before looking away, hearing her say her name once again caused Shun to speak out. "Yeah I heard you the first time Rika." She said in her typical blank expression, clearly Shun was not in her chipper mood after her lost of control with using her powers, and hearing Rika ask how she did it, Shun couldn't explain it all that well. "I just... do." "I can't control it; at least yet that is." She explained before turning away and looking around, seeing if any teachers showed up to investigate the loud sound that Shun made when doing what she did, when nothing was amiss she looked back at the pigtailed woman; her own dark locks dancing about made a glimmer of diamond blue shift behind right side while her topaz brown eyes locked onto her. "Look, I don't usually train with other people watching... so I'm not use to this." She explained as the last time she did was with Ray, whom the thought of made her blush insanely her hands gently pulled up the collar of her large crimson jacket, covering her blushing cheeks with the button color which covered her nose and below.

View user profile
Rika didn’t notice the other girl’s mood, not being particularly good at reading the room in general, not having all that much experience doing so, nor being aware of any sort of need to. As such she simply maintained her normal cheerful, if hyperactive attitude towards the whole thing. She could understand how not being able to control strength like that could be a problem, especially if you were fighting someone without aura. A martial artist was meant to protect others as she was taught, not kill. While the pigtailed girl was fine with the destruction of Grimm, it was clear that strength probably could be a problem for people who couldn’t take it. This of course, didn’t dissuade her at all from the desire to spar the guy with super strength she perceived Shun to be, not having caught onto the real gender of the person she was talking too.

“That sucks, ol’ man would probably suggest somethin’ like meditation.” She said, frowning at the word. It had been an activity he’d forced her to do regularly, to the point of almost becoming habit for her. She didn’t really get what the big deal with practicing in front of others was, nor did she get why the guy’s face turned red, even though he tried to hide it.
“Hey, ya feelin’ ok? Don’t get sick ‘fore we even get ta spar!” She didn’t think much on the comment, not seeing how this might make the guy feel being suddenly drafted into a spar. But realized that it might be better to ask after having said the comment. “Er…ya wouldn’t mind sparin’ with me, right?”

View user profile
As Shun was in her little wonderland of fantasy, the blush creeping across her cheeks more, the sound of Rika stating about meditation snapped the dark haired lass out of her trance and made her sigh with a rather hearty grunt as well. "Ugh!" "Don't you think I've tried that?" "It's my Semblance that contributes to my strength, I mean watch!" She roared out before raising up her foot and smacking it back into the ground with her fit of anger spiking out, which caused her Aura to flare up, when this happened; glowing blue veins appeared all over her body and her hair suddenly began floating like the gravity was gone. Her right eye now revealed to Rika, which now both of them were glowing a brilliant diamond blue hue along with her hair flickering blue. When her foot made contact to the ground it crack and shattered, sending bits and pieces of rubble into the air around them, making the room shake as dust fell from the ceiling and the lights all began to sway, and as quickly as the glowing session of Shun came, it faded away as her hair fell back down over her right eye, all of which returned to her topaz brown, her hair returning to the chocolate brown and the pulsating blue veins disappearing.

"It's my Semblance okay?!" "It's the one thing I can't control yet." She said upon looking back at Rika, displaying just how helpless Shun felt but also how powerful she truly was, when Rika asked about the blushing and if she was getting sick before their sparring match, Shun sighed. "N-No, j-just thinking about someone special... a boy actually." She stated before realizing she spoke about something she shouldn't have and rubbed the back of her neck. "I mean... sure we can spar, I have to get ready, so give me a moment." She said upon removing her brothers large red coat, upon doing so she revealed her armor, a ivory white bandaged chest piece that had bandages inter-twined into it that led to each of her arms, quickly as she revealed them she began unwrapping metal weighted plates from her arms and chest piece. Now with the additional wrapping gone she revealed her gender as well, due to the rather large curve in her chest, being she was a 32dd bra, she quickly began removing the weight wrappings from her ankles and waist, and once done she dropped them and they cracked the ground once hitting it.

Afterwards, Shun turned around to look at Rika, before stretching her arms, her wrappings on her chest kept her bust in chest, but left her belly exposed, which sported a eight pack, along with that, her biceps were muscular; showing Rika that her strength wasn't just purely Semblance based. "So, how are we going to do this?" "First person to say uncle losses?" She said, as she kept stretching, lifting his leg up and placing it behind her head, doing this to help her muscle even more, she did so with her other leg upon putting the first one down, then doing some back handstand flips then gently hoping forwards. The leather of her pants shifting as the yellow leather loin clothe dances about against the dark gray leather with flame decal on it, the sight of her bandages legs and feet were visible; Shun slowly entering her Kulong combat stance, her hands up in a guarding fashion while one foot was angled slightly and the other pointing about forty-five degree to the left/right.

View user profile
Rika frowned thinking about the guy’s problem with his strength, before being distracted by the impressive lightshow, it was a lot like her own semblance really, just seemingly cranked up a lot, still it was cool, and Rika whistled appreciatively at the showy display. Still she did give a sympathetic look, before turning it into a more reassuring smile. “You’ll get it eventually.” She said confidently. She blinked at the Shun’s comment about “somebody she liked,” somewhat surprised at the reveal of her real gender, but not really thinking much of it.

The pigtailed faunus didn’t really get what Shun meant, as the concept of romance. Why would thinking of someone that she liked make her act funny? Rika liked plenty a people alright and didn’t get all weird about them at all. The confusion on would likely show on her face as well, before the topic returned to the prospective spar, where it shifted to one of determination. “Sure…er…” Rika stopped for a second realizing she should probably figure out if it was ok for her to actually use her new style first. “Ya don’t mind If I use dust do ya?” She didn’t want to use it when her opponent wasn’t expecting, at least not when fighting someone that hadn’t at all been a jerk or nothin’. The other girl’s weight intrigued Rika, and a few ideas came to mind on how she could incorporate it into own training as well as ideas for how to add to her style regarding dust.

Assuming Shun agreed, Rika would shift into her own stance, with her front foot facing her opponent and back foot at a 90-degree angle, her hands both open with one resting level with her chest and the other extended. Rika had a lot of stances but knew enough to knew she’d probably want to be able to deflect her opponent here rather than outright blocking Shun if possible. If not, simply dodging her opponent outright. The pigtailed girl was practically bouncing on the balls of her feet, both to allow herself to be able to dodge the inevitable attacks as well as simply being too energetic to stand still, she was far too excited for this. Though the added footwork would give her a better mobility advantage than a more grounded approach. The previous shows of strength had only really served to hype the cat faunus up more than anything. Her body was facing the side somewhat, making herself an even smaller target.

View user profile
The more Shun listened to Rika, hearing how eventually she would gain control, the tomboyish lass let out a sigh, not liking the optimism here, she heard this many times from several individuals and every time she tried, it only ended up in failure. Seeing how confused Rika was by the expression on her face, Shun realized that her simple disguise still worked, it worked on Ray, somewhat on Tokaru, and now on Rika, she was liking the large leather red coat her brother gave her. As Rika agreed to sparring, the talk of using Dust only made Shuns spine tingle; Shuns body reacted differently when Dust was present, and she didn't like it, but knew how to counter the small flaw in her make-up because of this. "S-Sure." She stammered before going into the horse; quickly shifting out of her Kulong stance, making a "X" shape with her arms, and with a mighty roar she began charging up herself. "AHHHHHH!!!!" She screamed out, echoing throughout the room, the ground shaking around Shun as she began releasing the pent up energy stored in her body, making the earth crack as pebbles from the now broken floor floated about her.

Her hair glowing the same azure blue, but flickering as the pulsating veins appeared all over her exposed skin, making outlines around her abs, and her eyes glowing the azure blue, but it all happened in a flash as she pushed her chest out and flung her arms to her sides. The outburst only made the ground around her worst as a crater was left with a tiny slope around her feet, clearly the power she was holding back was near enough to destroy a building as the shockwave caused all the windows to crack. And without a hesitation; the once brown haired lass charged at Rika with blinding speed, her now glowing blue hair dancing about; despite how small Rika was making herself, Shun wasn't aiming to hit her with her hands. She was waiting for her to dodge before hoping over her and upon landing doing a spiral spin on her feet to clip Rikas leg and knock onto her side or stomach so she could mount her and begin a barrage of strike to her face. She was impressed on how energetic Rika was, but Shun was a ball of literal energy, seeing how she radiated immense heat off her being from the aura she released, seeing how she wanted to hold back as much in order to not accidentally kill the girl.

[OOC: Shun used a Buff effect: +2 STR; STR: 7 (35 Damage +10 from Physical Weapon: 45 total damage for one attack.)]

-Stats-
HP: 150
AP: 145 (-10 for Buff; +5 for Aura Recovery)
STR: 7 (Temp.): 35+10: 45
DEF: 3: 15+10: 25
RES: 3: 15
SPT: 1: 5
SPD: 0 (3 Attacks)

View user profile
Rika whistled appreciatively at the show of power from Shun, not missing the change of stance either, but decided to maintain her own stance rather than change to match. She didn’t really know enough about Shun’s style or styles to really choose any given stance to counter them, as a result she would simply have to fight as much as she could. Still the amount of power Shun seemed to have was pretty incredible, and Rika had to wonder how much the girl was really holding back then. How the heck did she get that strong?

Rika’s own semblance allowed her to increase her own strength, or durability at will, but not to the extent Shun seemed to. She decided to activate her own semblance, a blue glow appearing around the redhead that while not as flashy as Shun’s display, was still noticeable. When Shun charged, Rika dodged as the other girl expected her to, not catching the feint until Shun was already airborne. Still Rika could feel the heat radiating off her opponent, indicating the energy coursing through the other girl’s body. The pigtailed girl wasn’t the type to stay idle, and rather than let Shun do whatever she wanted upon landing, Rika took to the air herself, with the help of some of the thrust dust hidden inside her bracer. Launching her not only over Shun’s attack, but over the other fighter’s head and at the ceiling instead. The pigtailed faunus flipped in the air so that her feet touched the ceiling before launching herself again downward.

The pigtailed girl somersaulted into a downward kick aimed at Shun, using the momentum from the thrust dust to her advantage. Whether the attack hit or not, Rika would follow it up with an open palmed strike, only to reveal a red dust crystal just before a jet of flames shot out from her hand, extending out several meters from Rika.

HP 150/150 Aura: 160/170

Actions taken: Activated semblance, +2 to defense, used thrust to launch herself out of the way of Shun’s attack. two dust-based attacks used, one thrust and one fire. 50 dust-based damage each before defenses.

View user profile
With the quick pace Rika demonstrated towards Shuns action, it was clear that Rika was use to fast pace combat, it wasn't too hard too keep up with the pigged tailed lasses movement, but upon reaching the air; the game changed. Shun was able to quickly dodge the downward strike that Rika tried to pull off, but this caused Shun to tumble and roll on the ground, before she could regain herself, Rika held her hand up, now glowing herself, and upon her palm was a red crystal which the azure glow stone lass held up her hand. "ARGH!!!!" She screamed out when the flamed engulfed her, the intense heat scalding her flesh and forcing her to curl up; but the stinging forced Shun to snap which wasn't good at all; the pent up energy that she was forcing back broke forth; a new glow appearing about Shun.

It sent the flames into a cyclone around Shun as her aura spread out about her, only a silhouette of the girl was appearing before Rika until a sudden burst of energy sent the flames scampering away as Shuns hands were behind her back with a large orb of energy floating there. "TAKE THIS!" "AURA BEAM!" The roar of the small lass filled the air; the air cracking as lightning breaks and snaps around the orb of energy in her palms, buzzing filling the air as she quickly pushed it before her. The orb of energy in her palms quickly changed when she pointed it at Rika, and the once stable orb shot out in a large beam of energy before Shun, a six foot radius cylinder of pure blue and white destructive power rushing at Rika, scoring the earth and breaking it up. The residual energy from the beam of energy shattered the windows that surrounded the building, sending glass into the air which quickly disintegrated it as the heat was more immense than Shuns own.

[OOC: Shun used a Buff effect: +2 RES; RES: 5 (25 Resistance)]
[OOC: Shun activated her Attack effect: 20 unmitigated damage possibly inflicted]

-Stats-
HP: 125
AP: 110 (-30 for Buff; +5 for Aura Recovery)
STR: 5 : 25+10: 35
RES: 5 (Temp): 25

View user profile
Rika smirked a bit when her attack hit, though the expression faltered a bit at the scream of pain, a bit worried she’d overestimated her opponent and might have accidentally caused real injury. Then something happened, causing the flames to break from their steady stream into a cyclone around the other martial artist. Rika frowned at the attack being called, thinking it was a bit silly to call one’s attacks like that…didn’t that just make it easier to dodge? Had it been a normal attack, the warning had seemingly given her more than enough chance to dodge, except for the one issue with that plan.

She hadn’t expected the attack to be so wide, and as such she wasn’t quote able to avoid the energy blast, on top of being surprised and amazed by it. The pigtailed girl found herself sent flying through the wall, eyes wide at the searing heat from the attack despite her aura blocking the hit. The blast did singe her clothes, and it hurt more than anything Rika could think of now, though it was somewhat similar to the time she’d accidentally blown herself up with dust.

The pigtailed girl climbed out of the whole she’d been knocked through, grinning like a madwoman despite the pain. “That was great!” She exclaimed, before charging back into the fray. Grabbing her whip from where it hung and extending it immediately, giving a quick horizontal strike before, she slammed a crystal into the backswing, the pigtailed girl’s next lash of her whip would purposefully miss her opponent, instead hitting the wall nearest to her where vines would shoot out at Shun and likely would restrain her movements if they hit. While Rika doubted it’d stop the super strong girl for long, it might just by her more than enough time for her next attack, as the pigtailed girl whipped the ground in front of Shun with another crystal activated, causing Ice to shoot out from directly in front of the other girl in an attack meant to freeze her.

HP: !30/150 AP 150/170

Actions. One physical attack with whip (30 damage before defenses) and two dust attacks, one plant dust and one Ice dust. (50 damage before defenses, ice attack requires roll for freeze.)

View user profile
The entire time that Shuns attack was activated, she was unable to see in front of her, but when the dust settled and she was able to view the damage, she softly rubbed her neck, sweat dripping from her temple at the sight of a hole in the wall. "Oops." This was all she could say as Rika began coming back at her with a flurry of attacks, Shun was able to read the whip rather well, but it was the vines that caught her off-guard; these caused her to stagger slightly, but when she saw another Dust attack coming, she quickly changed her tune. Using the vines to pull her towards the wall; away from Rika, she used her passive strength to pull the vines and break off the wall, twirling around as she now had whips of her own. Dawning giant chunks of cement and metal as she swung them at Rika, intentionally missing so she wouldn't hurt Rika, but as quickly as she flicked the vines, she was planning out a strategy, as Rika would try to dodge the attacks, Shun was leading her to come closer if Rika stepped in the right direction. And once Rika was close, Shun would use one of the vines like a snare, aiming it at the red-heads leg and pull her with such force that it would bring her right up to Shun. Which at that point would rip the veins off her arms and pounce onto Rika, quickly bind her hands above her head; with her own hands, and pin her down, trying to put Rika into a tap out as Shun wouldn't be gentle with the pinning. And with a smirk on her face, slowly leaned in, her nose touching Rika's, Shuns voice rang out, their lips nearly touching as Shun spoke softly as the locks of her dark brown hair dangled, showing off Shuns Heterochromanic topaz brown left eye and diamond blue right eye to Rika. "Give up Rika, I win." "You can't beat my strength and this fight is going to destroy the building and possibly kill us if we keep egging each other on.

[OOC: Shun used a Buff effect: +2 RES; RES: 5 (25 Resistance)]

-Stats-
HP: 100
AP: 105 (-10 for Buff; +5 for Aura Recovery)
STR: 5 : 25+10: 35
RES: 5 (Temp): 25

Last edited by Shun Shinobu on Mon Jun 18, 2018 1:15 pm; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : Typos.)

View user profile

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum