You are not connected. Please login or register

[Private-Invite] Rest, Relaxtion & Rikalection time. (Tokaru & Rika)

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Location: Syne Academies Recreation Center; Body Building Room A1

The jarring stretch of days rolling on, it was becoming apparent that a certain individual was becoming quite lack in their bodily appearance, he noticed that his abs were becoming slightly flabby which was not a good sigh, despite carrying such an enormous weapon with him. "Geez, I'm gaining weight." He murmured to himself as he carried a duffle bag full of training gear with him, the metallic clanking of his heavy armor filled the air, the shimmering black hue it gave was able to hide anyone within the shadows. But the azure clothe that was wrapped around the chest and waist would surely catch the eyes of anyone whom looked upon it, a large tachi over one of the figures shoulders gave off a subtle clank with every step. Obsidian hair danced behind the figure while the locks upon his face clashed against ivory white flesh, as a glimmer of emerald green lens flickered while being cradled by the sockets.

Quickly making his way into the recreation center, finding his way to the weight lifting department, he sat his nearly six foot tall tachi down against the wall, with it being nearly seventy-five pounds, no one was going to move it, unless it was Shun, that crazed monster girl who likes to hurl boulders at Grimms. That thought made the figure chuckle softly to himself, after that he made his way to the changing room and got into some more comfortable clothing, a pair of gray gym shorts with a gray tank top and black wrist bands. He left his armor on the bench as he wasn't expecting anyone to steal it, no one would possibly be that reckless or stupid to anger him, besides; twenty pounds of metal makes a lot of noise. Upon reaching back into the training room, the long haired male began doing some simple pre exercise warmup to prevent self injury, after about ten minutes of stretching and getting limber up he went over to the dumbbells; grabbing hold of the twenty-five pound weights.

He began lifting them, doing a set of fifteen reps five times, lifting them up from his waist, having the underside f his forearm facing him when the weights where fully at his collarbones, he did this until moving onto several other lifts. He was making sure that he was preparing his body for the future to come, he was going to come back here everyday after his classes to exercise and possibly go onto a hunt afterwards, there was no way he was going to let Allen get the best of him, that speed freak wasn't going to beat him. "Heh, wait till I get stronger Ray, I'll be sure to be as strong as you." Something about Ray sparked this fire inside the young mans heart, after some rest and a drink of water he moved onto basic training, push ups, sit ups, squats, and running on the treadmill, this went on for about an hour and a half before he stopped. "Phew, I need a breather." He said silently to himself, he was putting up somewhat of a sweat, it was strange, he rarely ever sweated, he was probably wondering if it had to do with him being a snake Faunus, or if it was another reason, as he sat there on one of the bench-presses, he kept pondering on his theory.

View user profile
Rika frowned at the fact that her normal training area was currently occupied. Practicing her forms had become routine for her, and it required a good amount of space. Particularly if one were to supplement the martial arts with dust as well, something which had a habit of being just a tiny bit destructive Rika had noticed. Just a tiny bit. So, she’d been stuck leaving that area of the training arena, struggling to find some other way of training for now, and eventually deciding that it would be best to see what she could do with that. Rika knew she wasn’t much of a strength-based fighter, her training had shown her that without her semblance she didn’t have the potential for any feats of great strength. Though in fairness, skill was far more important

Still the pigtailed girl was nothing if not stubborn and determined to improve her abilities as much as she could. Similarly, some work to maintain her current level of fitness however her focus on such things was briefly distracted. When the pigtailed girl noticed a streak of blue, and only after her attention had focused on it did she notice the armor itself.  It looked heavy, much heavier than anything she’d wear, and a massive sword nearby similarly made Rika blink, the pigtailed girl inspecting it.   She was currently wearing her normal attire, though currently she’d replaced her red silk shirt with a blue one, as someone told her it would look better. While Rika wasn’t the type to even understand why people obsessed over their looks, she did kinda like the change. The slacks were mostly the same, black martial artists slacks loose enough not to hinder movement, but not loose enough to be a liability in a fight. The pigtailed faunus poked, the sword, it was too heavy for her to lift, however the pigtailed girl’s inspections did move the weapon, particularly when she started touching it.

The sword fell with a large crash, likely notifying anyone around of her presence.

View user profile
As the black haired male gained enough stamina to continue his training; he returned to it for quite some time, he was now on the bench-press, pushing up about hundred and fifty pounds, something he was easily able to do. But when the sound of something loud filled the building and he felt a subtle shift in the ground, this startled him to the point that he accidentally jolted up and tossed the bar with weights on it and quickly tumbled off the bench. "Bloody hell!" "What was that?!" He asked out, before sighing and rubbing his head, remembering his sword wasn't properly positioned against the wall, his weapon must have fell down, he quickly got up and slowly walked out of the training room, removing his shirt in the process. Rubbing his brow and chest to relief it of some sweat, which gave him a aura of masculinity and allure, and as he approached the door, his voice range out, loud enough to be heard, but not in a yell. "Bloody piece of sh-." "No, calm down Tokaru, it's just a weapon." It sounded like he was talking to himself, and upon reaching the door, he slowly walked into the room to find a redheaded woman near his weapon, which peaked his interest as well as one of his brows, his emerald eyes locking onto her, then his weapon.

He didn't say anything, but his posture was rather relaxed, his facial expression was quite blatant to being concerned, worried and almost ticked off, but the aura of his being gave off this sense of mystery, sexiness and calmness, his muscular being was exposed to this woman. He quickly took the tank-top he had on and tossed it onto one of the benches in the locker room, his rather toned body shifted, showing off his eight pack which was more prominent due to working out. His compact form was almost inhuman as he seemed skinny but fit, it could also tell he was a fighter due to the scars that littered his body, all over his arms, chest, shoulder and back as he turned it to the curious female before him as he approached his tahci. "Hmm, hasn't damaged the ground, that's good." He quickly stated, his tone was calm and steady, as he shifted more, kneeling down and grabbing the scabbard, his waist length, obsidian locks shifted more, revealing a enormous scar, one that started from his left shoulder and angled along his back to his right waist, reaching about twenty-two inches long.

Once he gripped his weapons black metal scabbard, he lifted up, almost like it weighed nothing, turning around and examining the Tsuba, which was quite large, able to completely protect his hands, the sight of no damage was quite good to him. "Good, the Tsuba isn't damaged, saves me a trip to the shop, how is the Habaki?" He seemed to ignore the female before him as he grabbed the Tsuka, drawing the weapon from the metal prison, a glimmer of black struck the air as the male examined the small piece that held the weapon in place, with seeing no damage, he sighed. "Oh thank goodness, I would have had to replace the blade if that was damaged." Knowing that the Habaki was the only part of any tachi that never changes when switching out parts on weapons like this, he then sheathed his weapon with a audible click coming from the weapon; his head turning to the female while holding his weapon to his side.

"Sorry if my weapon fell near you, I should have properly set it down, but I wasn't sure of the benches could handle the weight of it." He said upon lifting it above his head and setting the Saya against his shoulders, both of them and adjusting his hands to rise over them, like how you would with a polearm, his ivory white skin clashing against the near void gray-black Saya of the enormous weapon, resembling a Odachi more than a common tachi. "You didn't get hurt did you?" He inquired to her, his mustache and goatee shifted about, his soft emerald eyes glimmered with curiosity while his pearl white teeth flickered past his perfectly shaped lips, his voice was strong, masculine and very deep, it was very attractive, he stood there, waiting for her answer while his being twitched from his previous workout, every muscle twitching while holding up his sword upon his shoulders.

View user profile
The cat faunus felt somewhat panicky about having knocked down the sword, and she’d tried to pick it up and set it back up only to not be able to, as the thing was far too heavy for the redhead to be able to begin to lift it. When the guy showed up in the locker area checking she froze momentarily. Hearing him behind her. “I didn’t do nothin!” She blurted out, stiffening. She turned around to see the weird guy standing there, she blinked for a moment sizing him up…

He was obviously a fighter, the guy’s muscles and scars gave that much away, and one that was pretty in shape as well looking at him. Rika could tell he was the type of person that would take his training seriously, and that was only confirmed further when she saw him remove the tank-top he was wearing. The guy seemed to inspect the sword for a few minutes, and Rika found herself staring. She didn’t know why, but she was feeling a bit weird, not anything she could put a name to however, and Rika had very little experience with the strange feeling. The only similar experience being when she’d fought that super strong girl Shun, and their faces had been close, but Rika still didn’t think that the feelings were quite the same, nor did she know what it was.

The Cat faunus tried to shrug it off, mentally writing it off as her coming down with something, after all she couldn’t think of anything else it could be. The pigtailed girl caught herself staring at the guy however and turned her head away, feeling awkward. The guy seemed to finish checking on the weapon, asking if she was alright, and Rika snapped out of whatever weirdness was going on. “hehehe ye it just fell….” The pigtailed girl said, trying to pretend she hadn’t been the one to knock it over. It would be obvious to anyone by the sheepish look the pigtailed girl made what she was trying to do, though she failed to realize how poor a liar she was.

Rika’s hand idly messed with her pigtail. “An’ I’m fine, it’ll take more’n a stupid sword to hurt me!” She boasted, forgetting that she hadn’t been able to lift the sword just moments ago.

View user profile
As the air turned in a different direction as the young male listened and watched the females being, he noticed out fidgety she was, he smirked kindly as he poked fun at her posture and current unsettledness. "Something wrong, seems like you're a bit too nervous." "Don't be as such, I'm not going to bite... much." He chuckled, flashing his teeth at her, as he did his elongated canines flickered at her, but after his chuckle he let out a rather long yawn, when he did it seemed as though a pair of fangs could be seen behind his upper canines. Could explain the slight gap in his teeth between his canines and upper front teeth, but when he stopped yawning, the fangs reverted back into the upper portion of the roof of his mouth as his voice rang out to the redheaded lass before him, his own black locks dancing. "Name's Tokaru Anderson, but Tokaru is fine." He said, holding out one of his hands, being rather friendly to this person, but hearing her talk about how his sword was stupid, which made his temple vein twitch slightly, his voice ringing out once more with a slight more gruffness to it. "Then I must be stupid as well, considering I forged it myself." Clearly he took that saying a little closer to the heart than he should have, the way this female played with her hair was almost adorable, cat like in a sense as he waited for her to shake his hand. "May I have your name as well Madame?" He inquired while his rather large hand waited for the handshake, his soft, almost silk like hands were what she would feel, clean nails that were trimmed, nothing like a warriors hands.

View user profile
Rika tried to snap out of whatever weird thing had gripped her when the guy began teasing her, forcing herself to look back at him as she reacted impulsively to the man’s teasing. “I ain’t nervous ‘bout nuffin!” She retorted heatedly, her face betraying her will and showing her embarrassment. The pigtailed girl ignored the embarrassed blush, turning back away from the guy, and trying to figure out what was going on. “An’ I didn’t mean nothin’ by it, ‘sides it’s jus’ a sword ya know.” The pigtailed girl didn’t get why the guy would get so defensive, though it was a neutral enough topic she could talk about, rather than the weird awkwardness she had been feeling.

The way the guy talked seemed kinda stiff to her, kinda like how Sakura had talked a lot of the time, though to a much lesser extent than with her pink-haired friend. She didn’t understand what he was calling her when she was asked her name and turned back to him with a confused expression before the question fully registered. “Oh yeah! I’m Rika, nice to meetcha!” The pigtailed girl answered, shaking the guy’s hand enthusiastically, though the weirdness was still there, causing Rika to wonder if she was sick or something. She was sure this wasn’t normal, and she couldn’t imagine herself being this weird around people normally.

She also frowned at the guy’s hands, as they were somewhat surprisingly void of what she would expect of a fighter. Rika knew her own hands were still rather soft, but they were also more callused, one could tell she trained hard though, especially if they were well trained, as the pigtailed girl’s movements would seem unnaturally graceful, her martial training showing in the way she moved and the way she held herself.

View user profile

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum