You are not connected. Please login or register

Destination: End game (Open/FINAL ARC TOPIC)

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

avatar
The Beowolf shook its head and tried to get up as fast as it could, which was quite slowly. It had just barely made it when suddenly a book bopped it on the head, powering itself up with Ice. Not only did the attack to a modest amount of damage, but The beowolf found itself completely unable to move from the spot it was standing on. With all of the hunters after it, this was not a good thing. The creature began to panic, flailing aimlessly in an attempt to somehow free itself. This of course left it extremely open to other attacks. At one point, the weapon previously held by the resident of the room was thrown by the first guy to arrive after the grimm itself. The chain scythe hit the wolf's arm as it flailed about, and while it did not do as much damage as it would have in the hands of the weapon's owner, as he would have been more experienced with it, it still did enough to send the poor
grimm to the brink of death. All that needed to happen was the final blow, which ended up being delivered by the same man who had made the previous attack. He had approached with his sword and stabbed it into the torso of the Beowolf. The creature fell, knowing that it had failed the master that had sent it, but also knowing it had done its job. It was all up to the rest of the pack now. It hit the ground, only to dissipate a minute or two later.

Level 5 Beowolf Defeated
(OOC: I found the Cure to Procrastination, I wont be late again, I swear (Unless something important and/or unseen happens ofc.))

View user profile
avatar
"Whew!  What a night!" the grounds keeper of Syne Academy commented as he walked back towards the castle with a small suitcase in one hand.  Alex had been out in the Finnek Forest for a part of the night, letting the botanist side of him basically have a ball with the unique plants of the blue forest.  Several of the plants there were the same as anywhere else, though something in the soil was changing their chemical composition to turn them a bright blue instead of a lush green.  Now with a suitcase full of samples that he could test in the academy's scientific class rooms, he was finally returning to the academy a little surprised he hadn't run into any Grimm.

However as the sun rose he stopped short and dropped the suitcase as he looked up into the sky in horror.  He had watched the Nevermore with the Beowolf on it's back fly over the castle walls and start attacking the Academy.  "What the hell am I doing out here?!  I should've been here to stop that thing!" Alex yelled at himself as he took off running, leaving the suitcase full of plant samples to fed for itself outside the castle walls.  It didn't take him long to get within the walls of the castle and see that the Nevermore was attacking the dorms.  Closing the gate behind him, Alex ran as fast as he could towards the dorms.  Now it was true that these students could handle themselves; they were all training to become huntsmen and huntresses after all, but it was his job to keep them safe anyways.

By the time he got there he could see a hole in the side of the top floor of the building, and the Nevermore dropping a female student from it's talons towards the ground.  He wasn't fast enough to stop the Nevermore from attacking the students, or to help that student, and he couldn't see the Beowolf anywhere.  However he could tell that the Nevermore was intending to attack a pair of students that were outside using a simple bench as a shield.  "Oh no you don't!" Alex yelled as his emerald aura began to swirl around him like a flutter of leaves, still running towards the Nevermore.  He grabbed a redwood tree seed from his belt and focused his power into it, which made the seed glow green, and he tossed it out in front of himself.

By the time he reached the spot where the seed had landed, the ground had started to glow green as well.  The instant Alex was in the center of it a strong redwood tree enveloped by an emerald glow sprang out of the ground, but instead of straight up it was going at an angle, heading towards the Nevermore... and Alex was riding on top of it, hanging onto a single branch that he made the tree grow for him to hang onto.  As the tree grew towards the bird at an alarming speed, Alex pulled Wrecker from his back and it unfolded into the wrecking ball weapon that he had used his entire career as a huntsman.  Instead of heading straight for the giant bird though, it instead curved around to the side and slammed into the side of the flying Grimm, trying to knock it off course to prevent it from attacking the students. By the time the tree had struck the Nevermore it was shaped like a gigantic glowing green question mark and had curved around the two students that had used the bench as a shield.  Weather the tree hit the students or not, Alex swung Wrecker by the chain at the Nevermore's eyes, not once but twice, in an attempt to make the bird want to attack him.  With the spiked ball of Wrecker having a diameter of two feet, making it a third of Alex's height, It wasn't some pea shooter Alex was trying to hit the Nevermore with.

Since the tree had struck the Nevermore with such force it had actually started to crack and break up, so the two swings of his weapon was all Alex had time for before he had to jump off the tree and land on the ground in front of the two students that were using the bench for cover.  "I'll draw it's attention.  Flank it or take cover!" Alex ordered them as he ran off to the side as he started to spin his weapon again in preparation for another attack.

OOC:
Actions:
Semblance Attack
Weapon Strike
Weapon Strike

Recovery Aura active

Aura: 105/120 Health: 180/180



Last edited by Alexander Davis on Wed Oct 28, 2015 3:39 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Forgot to add Aura effects. Oops.)

View user profile
avatar
The short man stood, snatching his weapon from it's widely displaced position' tearing half from the floorboards. He scowled as the building shook, most certain the "Head of Syne security" was distracted getting her nails done or whatever that blonde haired woman wasted such time on. The idea that this was a "minor incident" that she could over... not even the headmistress could look passed that ridiculous lie. She hadn't even sent her lackeys to help deal with it, how troublesome. Without a second thought he strode closer to the grimm, reaching up and tearing off one of it's rapidly dispersing arms.

Without even looking to those who had helped him, nor thanking them he went to his dust stash (Leaving the book frozen to the wall) He snatched up his last ice crystal, two of explosive and the last 7 of his earth dust; shoving it all on the underside of his scarf. Weapon in one hand and Beowulf arm in the other he walked out the busted door, showed the detached arm to the camera; glowered at it, before the arm turned entirely to ash.

Frown still on his face he began to take the slow path down to the courtyard, where he assumed the sounds of combat were ringing from, the stairs rather than the window. He told himself it was to let off some steam before hand when, in reality, it was so as to get used to the wounds he had sustained. He didn't pay any heed as to whether the other two followed him or chose to take the faster route down and out.


_________________
"Call me short and your life'll get a whole lot shorter."
View user profile

29 Re: Destination: End game (Open/FINAL ARC TOPIC) on Sun Nov 08, 2015 10:59 pm

avatar
Lloyd walked toward Oli as he suggest getting to cover behind his makeshift barricade "Seems like a good idea..." Before even reaching behind the bench, he heard a scream coming from above. He then understood that Sno has been picked by the Nevermore while he was busy falling down as he looked up to see his friend at the bird's mercy. "Wow, how was I able to miss that? A giant bird picking my friend up for a little flight? Couldn't even keep an eye out for her, what would that do in a team, huh? Everyone would get in danger while I'd be doing something else? Crap, what will I do?"

Lloyd then saw that the Nevermore let go of Sno and tried to catch her before she would hit the ground but wasn't fast enough. He ran towards her before picking her up, noticing her injuries, as the flying Grimm was coming for a new assault. "Alright, I'm getting you out of here and will get to cover, I'll see if I can do anything for you arm and leg."

As he was running toward Oli and his bench, Lloyd saw a man running towards them. The man seemed to be on their side as it tried to stop the Nevermore by ramming a instantly sprouting tree in its way before going for a counter assault. As the man said to either flank or take cover, it was an easy option for Lloyd as he nodded to the man before turning toward Oli as he made his way  toward the school building "I'll take care of Sno, you keep that bird busy."He then took cover by the corner before setting Sno against the wall as he examined her. "Okay, let me see..." Lloyd sure wasn't the best as to how an android works, but in the mechanic department, he wasn't half bad. He started to look as the articulations that were lock in both her arm and her leg while the fight seemed to continue with the giant bird.
____________________
HP:75/110
Aura:155/200
No attacks


_________________



"Memories should be the only things to preserve in our lives, because in the end, they're the last things we can hold on to."

"If anything goes wrong, I blame Oli..."
View user profile
avatar
Oliver crouched behind his bench as Lloyd slid up beside him, however not before also noticing Sno fall and hit the ground. Giving a slight grimace as Lloyd ran over to go grab Sno and run away, “That had to hurt.” Oliver looked up to see the fact that the nevermore was now charging towards them. “Darn.” Preparing to block with his bench, Oliver didn’t notice that a fourth student joined the fray and knocked the nevermore off course. Uncovering his head and opening his eyes Oliver peered, at first at the tree enveloping him and gave a slight smirk. “Thanks for the wood mystery man!”, then over his bench and raised a brow at the tree splinters raining from the sky. However once he registered that it was in fact, a tree. Oliver got an idea, however not before getting ordered to flank or take cover. “I’ll do what I do. Buddy!” Oliver then leaned the bench on it’s side and leant it against him as makeshift leg-cover. Oliver prepared his semblance to try and mimic a Nevermore’s rain of feathers ability, except this time it was a rain of tree splinters being shot at the Nevermore at rather alarming speeds. Only to then re-pick up his bench regardless if his needles hit or not, and then cower back behind it, and the snaking tree trunk around him.
OOC: Health & Aura:
HP - 110/140
Aura - 150/170

View user profile
avatar
With the Grimm dead, fallen to the ground, Gawain retracted his sword with both his hands, stepping out of the way of what seemed like a grumpy Richard based on his walk and expression; the mute boy wondered what was wrong to cause such a demeanor, until the thought of Richard's room being destroyed and sleep interrupted arrived at which Gawain understood. Watching Richard leave, Gawain turned to the white-haired boy and nodded his head as he began heading out through the door. It wasn't until the sounds of the Nevermore and other combatants were clear that Gawain stopped mid-way out of the room and returned to look out the hole in the wall.

Looking out the hole, Gawain was immediately taken aback when he saw a tree-thing, and a person on it, fighting the flying Grimm. Beside the sight of that, Gawain noticed one being carrying another, heading towards the school building to most likely patch up the injured one. Drawing his eyes back to the action, Gawain found that the tree gone and the person that presided on it was standing beside someone behind a bench for cover. Not so long after, a rain of tree splinters started descending upon the Nevermore, presumably due to one of the two beings. At that point, Gawain clutched his sword by his right side, sighing to himself as he examined his options: leave it up to the two , and take the short way down with Richard, and presumably the white-haired boy, or the obvious option.

Staring at the Nevermore, Gawain exhaled to himself before he sheathed his sword. He kept a calm breathing pace as he backed up in the room and readied himself for a jump. Locking his right foot behind his left, shoulder-width apart, Gawain locked his eyes on his exit, inhaled and exhaled once more before making the jump.

Gawain didn't really feel fear of heights, knowing that Hunters and Huntresses would all come across a similar scenario; however, he simply didn't prefer being high in the air without any place to hold onto. Raising his right arm out in front of him, Gawain concentrated on an empty space in the air at where he would begin descending before throwing his arm to his side. Before him manifested a white Glyph, enough encompass his entire body in a crouch. Landing on the Glyph with both of his feet spaced properly for another jump, Gawain leaped once more towards the Nevermore before drawing his sword for an overhead strike. Whether it hit or not was based on all the previous events and the Grimm's knowledge of an incoming attack from the building, and as for Gawain's falling plan, he had to think of one after the attempt at an attack.

Health and Aura/Equipment:
HP: 155/160 | AP: 140/150
Aura Recovery: 0/2

Weapon: T.II Wizel's Sword
Armor: None



Last edited by Gawain Egret on Sun Dec 06, 2015 8:28 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Messed up the total health on Gawain.)

View user profile

32 Re: Destination: End game (Open/FINAL ARC TOPIC) on Sat Nov 21, 2015 12:47 am

avatar
Sno was carried to safety as she looked around while her mind was trying to figure out what was going on. There was so much going on and with her internal mind all jumbled processing some information was harder than it needed to be. Okay so where are we? Easy the dorms.. What is going on? Again easy we are having a fight with the grimm. Why are they here?.. Unknown.. Who is on your side?.. Five.. No six people Gawain Egret.. Lloyd Vanheim.. Oliver Balcross.. 3 Unknown... System status?  Both left arm and right leg seem uncooperative.. Best plan of strategy? Abandon the injured and fight on until the enemy is eradicated? Sno looked at the one who had stayed to try to fix her and she said "Lloyd.. Fight on I will be fine. The best course of action is to take out the grimm first in order to make sure no ones else receives further damage. I wish I could assist in the fight however my motor functions on some limbs seem to be malfunctioning. I will be able to fix it later when we actually have time to rest and tend to the injured.. Besides it's not like I can feel it.. I am sorry I wish I could help further yet in this state I can not. Take out the grimm so we can restore order to Syne Academy! Don't worry about me I will stay out of your way as much as I can."


_________________
View user profile

33 Re: Destination: End game (Open/FINAL ARC TOPIC) on Mon Nov 30, 2015 11:21 pm

avatar
Misandra hovered around the courtyard area as she had assigned to herself for the graveyard shift while her patrol officers covered the rest of campus. She had been making wide loops around the area all night, looking out for Grimm, as was her job description. At one point, as she neared the back entrance to the courtyard, and she heard the squawk of a dying Nevermore. She turned herself toward the noise. "Well then. I guess that's my cue." She ran toward the commotion, pulling out her rapier. As she got to the scene, she saw the remains of the previously mentioned Nevermore dissipating into thin air. The kid hunters had defeated the beast. Both of them, it seemed. Impressive. She turned around to take a quick glance at what was behind her, making sure what needed to be there was there. "Hey! what's going on here?" She shouted in a projected voice loud enough for all to hear. She then sported a smile on her face. "Oh wait, I know." As if rehearsed, A King Taijitu creeped up behind the defense force captain as she got into a battle stance accompanied by a pack of 3 Ursai. "I am the Liberator of the Creatures of Grimm! It is high time for the downfall of Syne! All hunting schools must meet their demise!"

View user profile
avatar
Perhaps I ignore that nonsense and go to the cafeteria... they've not been feeding me enough as it is. Feel like that's fair. A nice munch to make up for being wrongly prosecuted. Richard thought to himself as he wandered to the bottom floor, stomach growling and grumbling to himself. The marks on his back were still rather painful, a grand purple bruise beginning to form.

He had turned, on his way to raid the cafeteria, when he heard the Nevermore's final squawk. With a sigh and a grunt he knew it would be best that he went out there, that way the head couldn't moan and whine that he should have either stayed in his room or attempted to help others. He kicked the door to the courtyard opened... and growled at what he saw.

The old, blue haired, fart was going on about liberating grimm... well then... people had heard that right? He hadn't just gone insane and heard whatever he had wanted, just to smash this broad's face in had he? In surprise he just kind of stated for a second, though took note of the grassy patches and trees that the courtyard held.

He reduced his weapon to it's stored form, attaching it to the underside of his scarf, and threw a single crystal of his lower tier earth dust straight for the woman's face. He was a good fifteen or more meters away, yes, but upon contact with anything more than the air itself the dust crystal would explode; dishing out a barrage of small, yet sharp, rocks on whoever was around the point of contact. He just glowered from then on, a little to injured to risk getting in close but too annoyed to run back to the cafeteria.


_________________
"Call me short and your life'll get a whole lot shorter."
View user profile
avatar
As Sno seemed to come back to herself only to talk like a martyr about herself, Lloyd looked at her while shaking his head. "Your processor forgot a detail in its analysis. Making sure that you are safe and receiving the repair you need means one more fighter on our side to better outnumber the enemy. So you either let me help to at least repair your articulations or I help without your consent, simple as that."

Before he had the time to begin any minor repair he could have done to help Sno, the final cry of the Nevermore could be heard before Lloyd assumed its defeat. "Well, at least that's that..." He was about to sigh of relief as the Grimm seemed to have been vanquished, but a voice could be heard shooting about some "Liberator of the Grimms". Lloyd took a quick peek from the corner of the wall where he saw a woman with blue hair joined by a King Taijitu and 3 Ursas before he returned his focus to Sno. "Alright, bad guy's backup has arrived, and it looks bad, so new options here. Either I help you with your leg and your arm as fast as we can so we can both go back to battle, or you repair yourself while I guard you. No way I'm leaving you behind alone while more enemies are there. So choose, either way I stay by your side."

If Sno would accept his help, he would follow her instructions for the repair, if not, he would stand and be ready for any enemies that would approach them.

____________________
HP:75/110
Aura:160/200
No attacks


_________________



"Memories should be the only things to preserve in our lives, because in the end, they're the last things we can hold on to."

"If anything goes wrong, I blame Oli..."
View user profile
avatar
Alex was in a partly crouched position, ready to jump out of the way of an attack, start running, or charge forwards to strike at the flying Grimm, is weapon rapidly rotating on his right, ready to strike anything dead.  However all Alex had to do was stand down.  The Nevermore had been struck not only by his attacks, but by the strikes of a nearby student's semblance as well.  The foul beast fell to it's death, landing nearby but not on any of the students.  Alexander relaxed as he sighed, his aura still glowing brightly.  He turned around to see one student carrying another one away.  Good, they were looking after each other, as they should.

However before Alex could walk over to another student and ask him if he was unharmed, Captain Misandra Enniga showed up.  "Impeccable timing captain!" Alex called out. He knew who she was, he had been told about her and given her picture when he had been hired but they had never met.  He guessed that she was informed about him as well.  If he had been more confidant in himself before joining the academy staff he would've joined the security team instead of becoming the grounds keeper.  He would've been one of her officers doing what he did best; protecting the academy while mentoring the students on a one-to-one basis, as he was experienced in.  However when the Grimm showed up and the captain continued to speak, Alex's jaw dropped.  "Wait, what?!" he exclaimed in shock.  He couldn't believe his ears, or his eyes... but they both told the same story so it had to be the truth; the one in charge of Syne's safety was trying to engineer it's downfall.

Alex was about to yell when he noticed a student had tossed something towards the traitorous captain and Alex caught sight of what it was; a dust crystal.  Without thinking Alex use his semblance to make a purple and golden seed to sprout purple vines that grew along his body and along his left arm, which he was stretching out towards the flying dust crystal.  It was out of his reach, and one would think that he was trying to stop it.  However as the crystal passed by him the tips of the purple flowers had bloomed with what looked like purple moon lilies and they started to spray some sort of pollen onto the flying dust crystal.  The crystal absorbed the pollen and grew even more potent.  Alex hadn't tried to stop the attack, he had enhanced it.

Afterwards he smashed his wrecking ball weapon into the ground, cracking the sidewalk he was standing on into fragments, giving the levitating student more ammo to play with, then charged towards the captain just as the dust crystal exploded, if it hit the captain or not was unknown to Alex but it didn't matter.  "Traitor!  You're responsibility is to protect these students, not end them!" Alex roared as he swung his weapon in a low arc at the captain's legs, trying to break her legs off at the knees or at the least the spikes on the weapon would leave a gash in her leg to make her bleed.  If she had to fight standing in her own pool of blood, she wouldn't have any good footing.  However just as the weapon passed by the captain's legs, Alex swung the weapon around in a round-house motion while bringing it above his head and then brought it down towards the captain, intending to flatten her.  He then jumped backwards while recalling his weapon, hoping to give the students a clear shot.  Some might call his charge at her suicidal because she was backed up by several Grimm, but that was the point; if they targeted him, they wouldn't be targeting the students.

"Why?!  Tell me why you've done this!  You're betraying your own people!" Alex yelled.  In the back of his mind Alex was glad he didn't the academy's guard under her command.  She might of brainwashed him into joining her... in which case he would've attacked the academy from below with his plants and simply buried the entire castle into the mountain it stood on, and only the Headmistress would've had a chance to stop him.  Either that or he would've had to face both her, that lunatic that had rode in on the deathstalker, and the young man with the exploding dust paper along with all the Grimm they could've mustered at him all at once... in which case he would've died since he was only a shadow of what he once was.

However he hadn't joined the security force.  He had become the grounds keeper because of his lack of confidence... and as a result he was now in a position to stop her.  Apparently a coward could be a hero after all. At least she didn't know about his past.  Considering that General Ironwood was the one that classified it, there was no way she could find out unless Leena had granted her permission to know.

ooc:
Aura active +5 aura
Semblance buff used -10 aura

Semblance buff to Richard's dust attack. For that attack Richard's spirit goes up 2 points... that dust gem is gonna leave a mark!
Weapon strike
Weapon strike

total possible damage from Alex; 70

Aura: 100/120 Health: 180/180

Battle takes place before weapon rank up, so weapon damage remains at +10



Last edited by Alexander Davis on Sat Dec 05, 2015 10:03 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : forgot to add combat info. DOH!!)

View user profile
avatar
Cheering as Oliver contributed to bringing down the giant beast in the sky. The bird of terror hitting the pavement and beginning to disentegrate. “Whoo! We did it!” Oliver would then hear someone shouting off behind him and turn around to glance at the woman who appeared with rapier in hand. “Isn’t she the Chief of Security?” Oliver would also notice that Rich was here, alongside Gawain and a few others. “Hey Rich! Gawain! How you doi-” Oliver would be interrupted mid scentence by the arrival of the Taijutu and the Ursai. “That’s… a big snake…” Oliver would blink slightly before being thrown headstrong into the action. Flipping his bench over to the other side as cover, and being enveloped by the tree still, Oliver watched as the student with the wrecking ball shattered some of the pavement after empowering Rich’s dust. “Thanks for the effort there mace-guy, but I can only manipulate wood!” Oliver decided that cowering behind a bench wasn’t the best way to go, so Oliver cut out a chunk of the tree with his weapon and used his semblance to use it as some form of riot shield as he charged forwards. Only to then stop and thrust the giant chunk of a tree log at the Cheif of Security. “Take that cheif of... traitor... lady..! Yeah... “ Oliver seemed at a loss of words at this point, but he was in fact ready to fight with his weapon this time.
OOC: Health & Aura:
HP - 110/140
Aura - 140/170

View user profile

38 Re: Destination: End game (Open/FINAL ARC TOPIC) on Sun Dec 06, 2015 10:17 pm

avatar
With the Grimm defeated and the conflict seemingly finished, Gawain's focus turned to his landing strategy. Having jumped with the goal to end the Nevermore's existence, the boy didn't plan ahead until he was finally falling to the concrete below him. With the wind rushing throughout his body, Gawain sheathed his sword to reduce room and tried using his Semblance for a platform; however, unable to concentrate as he was nearing closer and closer to the ground, Gawain ultimately failed. With only moments before impact, Gawain closed his eyes, crossed his arms against his chest, turned his body, and crashed into the hard concrete with his left side.

Gasping for air, Gawain sat himself up with his hands on the ground, head down. Such a scenario was something he'd have to prepare for for the future; he couldn't solely rely on his Semblance just yet. Taking a minute to himself, Gawain slowly rose from the ground and stared at his surroundings, finding a new horde of Grimm, guided by some kind of mistress. As for his position, he found himself a few meters away from the charging brown-haired boy. Examining the rest of his surroundings, Gawain found a sudden horde of Grimm, commanded by a mistress of some kind, Richard, and the wood-user. With another battle to settle, Gawain drew his sword and took his stance before analyzing the attacks made by both sides. He still needed some time to gather his breath, but understanding his enemy's actions as well as his allies was impertinent to a concrete victory for an analytical combatant such as him.

Health and Aura/Equipment:
HP: 145/160 | AP: 130/150
Aura Recovery: 1/2

Weapon: T.II Wizel's Sword
Armor: None

View user profile
avatar
Sno saw how events were unfolding and she began to think It seems that the battle has changed.. Best plan of action now? Reload all systems and activate backup protocol? Is the situation that bad? Backup systems are meant to be a last resort and for emergencies only.. Enemy number? I would estimate around five.. Ally number? Again around five.. Will we win this?.. I can not tell at this point. Best choice of action? Fight. Sno then said to her friend "Well it seems like everyone else is fighting so.. Reloading and restoring my systems has to be the best choice of action right Lloyd?" Sno didn't really wait for an answer before she began the process of restoring her system. Eventually she got up and tested to see if it had worked and then she pulled out a vial of dust from her boot. Sno made her way to the giant hole that the nevermore made in the building and she opened the vial and made and air bubble around herself using about half the dust. Then she jumped from the building using the air dust to make sure she landed safely. Sno then turned her focus on the three weaker grimm which were the Ursai as she threw three knives at them one for each Ursa.


_________________
View user profile

40 Re: Destination: End game (Open/FINAL ARC TOPIC) on Sun Dec 20, 2015 10:20 pm

avatar
The odds were about even. It was a pack of hunters against a pack of Grimm. The battle could go either way, but Misandra was fairly confident that it would fall to her own favor. Almost immediately, there was a sparkle in the sky as a vial of dust was thrown. One of the Professors, poor guy, seemed to try to do something about it with his plants, but Missy wasn't stupid enough to take that chance. She slid a small vial of Ice dust from around her wrist and hurled it at the incoming vial, which would be harmlessly encased by the ice. It was then that she noticed the charging Professor yelling at her. Of course, one of her Ursa body guards noticed too, and Tackled him from the side to pin him down before he reached the beast tamer herself. Another ursa remained behind the Taijitu. "You seem to have me all wrong Professor. My only target is the academy. I have no intention to harm the students here, only their ability to learn." She spotted a kid carrying wood approaching, and stepped to the side in a squat to avoid his subsequent tree attack. The Ursa behind the king moved toward a wall. "In case you haven't noticed, you all attacked first." The android was easy to keep track of, Making herself noticeable by using her Air dust before throwing some knives at the locations of the three Ursai. The Ursa Holding Professor Alex took the hit without falter, The free Ursa Ran to the side to dodge it, and one knife hit the King Taijitu. The Ursa behind it moved closer to the wall, reaching some bushes. The Ursa not already doing anything Charged at its robotic assailant, aiming to ram her into the wall.


SPECS
Missandra: 200/200 HP 400/400 AP Weapon Tier 3, Armor Tier 2, 4/5 vials Ice Dust, 5/5 Vials Fire Dust. Stats are 3 across the board.
Ursa 1: 175/200 HP, Lv. 5
Ursa 2: 200/200 HP, Lv. 5
Ursa 3: 200/200 HP, Lv. 5
King Taijitu: 475/500 HP, Lv. 6

View user profile
avatar
As lazy as Richard was he was now coward... however... There seemed to be a lot of stuff happening. And it just so happened that none of it was aimed at him. Without missing a beat the faunus took a few steps backward and closed himself within the academy, locking the door by wrapping it's handles with the chain of his weapon. He promptly sat down behind the door and began to have a good long think about things, taking a slight meditation position but refusing to close his eyes.

Alright... one snake, three ursa and an old lady. How should I go about dealing with this... well, judging by the grimm's strange action, their immediate response is to defend the woman rather than attack. The woman herself seems... decent in her dust practices. Accurate more likely than skillful. It would be logical thus to attack her and let the grimm take the shots, however. If someone were to actually injure the old bat then perhaps they would flock back to her... or would the woman herself simply attack. There's a chance of that but, at least currently, it seems she'd rather avoid damage. Thus keep her distance?

The short man sighed, scratching his head as the fight waged on outside.

I suppose it couldn't hurt to try something... could I get behind her potentially? Guilder , or whatever, seemed to throw a tree... I'd need to take a good few paces forward to get into range methinks but... this seems doable... well if it weren't for that snake still behind her. There was also the third ursa that seemed to be hanging around... ugh what a pain. How tedious.

With a sigh and a groan Richard pulled forth another earth dust crystal... thinking how it would be most optimum to use. He didn't know these people well enough to count on them. He rose, binding the door. Gently pushing the door open he looked out, seeing the ursa's snout poking out some bushes near the wall. He split the crystal down the center, flinging an explosive earth chunk alike the one he had thrown at the oldy toward the bush in an attempt to blind and stun the beast within through harsh flying rocks. He took the other half in his hand, forming a large cone shaped structure from it, and rushed toward the woman and her snake. Stopping around eleven meters from the pair he chucked the pointed block of earth, aimed directly for the broad's face; hopefully it would draw out the snake.

"Oi Oi, you going to shout twix and sloth some more? Or will you get off your high horse and fight me? Brat."


_________________
"Call me short and your life'll get a whole lot shorter."
View user profile
avatar
As the distance between Alex and the traitor shrank from his charge, the Professor saw moment out of the corner of his eye and saw an ursa coming at him.  Now he was certain that what ever this woman was using to control the Grimm wasn't the same thing as what he had ran into several years ago.  That made the victims attack without thought... but that ursa had to of made the decision to do this to stop him.  This... this was more like the grimm had been tamed.  Was such a thing possible?

To avoid getting hit by the Ursa, Alex commanded a tree stump to grow up from under him at high speed.  It stopped growing once it had reached 3 feet high, but it shot Alex 6 feet into the air upwards and 4 feet back.  He flipped in the air once before landing on his feet 4 feet to the right of the beast tamer.  However because the tree stump was now where he had been, it was shattered into large chunks by the Ursa.  Alex only glance over his shoulder partly at the student that could make wood levitate, then back at Misandra.  "What do you hope to gain by destroying Syne?  A new place for students to learn how to hunt will just be found and the teaching will resume there.  It not then they'll just get sent to the other academies and learn at one of them.  This attempt to stop the students from learning how to become huntsmen and huntresses is futile!" Alex roared as glowing emerald vines started to wrap around his body to increase his strength.  The vines also wrapped around the chain and ball of Oblivinator, though the vines around the wrecking ball grew long thorns.

And with that Alex struck out against the Ursa that had charged at him, letting the small hunter next to him attack Misandra.  Alex swung the wrecking ball towards the Grimm so it would seem to strike the beast from above... but at the last second the weapon changed direction in mid-air as Alex made the vines manipulate the chain of Oblivinator so it came down on the side of the Grimm that was opposite of Misandra before Alex pulled the chain over to strike the Ursa on the shoulder and the thorns dug in deep to make the Grimm bleed... if the creatures even did bleed.  However the weapon continued in it's horizontal arc, aiming to take out the traitor's legs so the weapon wouldn't only strike her but rip gashes into her leg so she'd start bleeding.  Alex then pulled back on the chain, lifted it upwards and then quickly brought it down, this time he ready did aim to bring it down on top of the Ursa's back before he pulled the weapon back to his side with a quick yank, causing the wrecking ball to land on by his right foot.

OOC:
aura active +5 aura
semblance utility used -10 aura
semblance strength buff -10 aura

buffed weapon strike, Ursa, 55 points of damage, inflict bleed (do Grimm bleed??)
buffed weapon strike, Misandra, 55 points of damage, inflict bleed
buffed weapon strike, Ursa, 55 points of damage

total possible damage: 110 on ursa next to Misandra, 55 on Misandra

Aura: 85/130 Health 180/180

View user profile
avatar
Had wholeheartedly expected his plan to work, however when Missandra dodged it Oliver sighed and shook his head. “It never works…” Oliver would look back up as the tree-summoner dodged an Ursa and then began to ask Misandra a well thought out question. “Yeah. What about the other schools like Beacon, or Haven hm? You’d have to go destroy them, and if you did successfully destroy Syne word would reach them before you even got there.” Oliver shrugged and seemed nonchalant enough to not be paying attention. However if one were paying close attention to Oliver one could see his eyes were darting between each of the Grimm laid out in front of him. Examining his options, Oliver decided that trying to reason with Misandra probably wasn’t gonna happen, and as a result looked back over his shoulder to his tree crouching spot from earlier, only to look back to Misandra and shrug. “Well. Let's try it I guess...” Oliver sheathed his weapon on his back and started to back up slowly. “Why fight?” Oliver’s question seemed to be directed at Misandra as he was backing up. “Why don’t we all just kill these grimm, lay down our arms and converse over some grilled salmon sandwiches?” Oliver felt a rather large stump brush up against his leg as he found his crouching spot he previously resided in and sat down on the treestump. Seemingly nonchalant enough to seem off his guard, however yet again, his eyes were ever on the move.
OOC: Health & Aura:
HP - 110/140
Aura - 140/170

View user profile
avatar
As the battle raged on, Gawain stood from an analytical position, watching every character with their specific role for their respective side; however representative each role was was just how Gawain deemed their actions then and there. First, the boy studied his allies, wanting to solidify his knowledge about the strengths and weaknesses of each one.

There was the brown-haired boy who was more wary, cautious, and somewhat emotional in his overall course of actions. Regardless, Gawain thought he was reliable if any of them needed assistance. As for the wood-user, the one leading the charge, he seemed more instinctive, intelligent, passionate but temperamental at the same time. The man seemed more adept than any of them, adept enough to charge in without any planned assistance it seemed; nevertheless, he was able to draw aggro in the very least, allowing Gawain time to study. Drawing his eyes to his remaining allies, the boy found Richard entering the fight. There wasn't much to be thought about him; Gawain already considered him to be knowledgeable, strategic, and brash. Then there was Sno; unfortunately, without much data to go off of, Gawain continued analyzing the battlefield.

Without Lloyd present, the boy moved onto his enemy, taking into account the three Ursai and one King Taijitu, all led by the ex-Captain of Security, Ms. Enniga. No matter, even with the knowledge of his opponent's identity, Gawain wasn't willing to back down from what he held to be true.

Nodding his head to himself once his preparations were complete, Gawain dashed over to the brown-haired boy's location, sheathing his sword and crouching to his compatriot's side. Gently patting the boy on his shoulder, Gawain tried his best to relay his plan through the use of gestures. First the mute boy pointed to his ally and then to himself, then started making a walking motion with two of his fingers. From there, he pointed with his finger their path of direction, showing them to be heading behind the enemy group. Finally, as for the objective of the plan, Gawain waved his right arm in front of him to imitate a snake to suggest their primary enemy.

Dropping his arm by his side, Gawain waited for a response, knowing that they had some time to spare with the wood-user acting as aggro.

Health and Aura/Equipment:
HP: 145/160 | AP: 135/150
Aura Recovery: 0/2

Weapon: T.II Wizel's Sword
Armor: None

View user profile
avatar
Looking at Sno going back into the frey, Lloyd thought that it may have been a bit soon for her to move right away, but time wasn't a luxury they could get right now. Not directly jumpin back into a counter assault, he leaned against the corner of the wall again in order to get a good view of the current battlefield. No having watched from the beginning as he was trying to help Sno, he wasn't sure about the way the Grimms were acting, but it seemed like neither the woman nor the King Taitiju made there move yet, only the Ursas went for the offensive.

After a while, Lloyd noticed Richard exiting the building and wondered why he went inside to then come back out. "Was he planning something? I would have taken that opportunity to..." An idea sparked in his brain as he looked at the roof of the school where he would get a good vantage point before darting to the giant snake. "...make an assault from above, attack them from where they wouldn't expect... well, theorically speaking... Well, I won't lose anything for trying, right?" With his plan in mind, Lloyd took the chance while the blue haired woman and the Grimms were busy to sneak inside before finding the closest stairs to lead to the roof near the fight. It would take him a little while to get there with all the people running around because of the commotion, but at least he would made it without too much happening.

On the roof, Lloyd tried to keep a low profile to not attract attention, especially from the woman and the reptilian beast. He tried to analyze the fight from this new angle, but all that he was able to see to help him was Gawain gesturing something to Richard. From up there it was hard to manage to understand Gawain's message, especially since it wasn't adressed to him, but the pointing and the snake arm gesture that are pretty much clear seemed to indicate that Gawain suggested to attack the King Taitiju. Not even knowing if he would do it or not without Richard if he refused, Lloyd thought that if he'd get the surprise attack, it could give an opening for them, or anyone really, to attack the snake. Not thinking further on this idea, Lloyd readied himself before jumping directly for the reptile with his lance ready to extend itself on impact, trying to get the motion to give some sort of second thrust. With his lance too large to manage to pierce the scale in a matter to stick it into the Grimm, he knew that he would probably end in midair once again. So Lloyd decided to ready his semblance to protect against any possible incoming attack, but he sure wished that his little surprise would have an effect.
_______________
HP: 75/110
Aura: 165/200

Attack 1: Downward thrust {35}
Attack 2: Lance impact extention {35}


_________________



"Memories should be the only things to preserve in our lives, because in the end, they're the last things we can hold on to."

"If anything goes wrong, I blame Oli..."
View user profile

Sponsored content


View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum